✧ wrong bed.

"okok what if luke takes calum back home from christmas dinner and they somehow end up having sex in JACK MY LOVE'S room!!!!"

this is top!calum since i did top!luke last time soz m8s

enjoy !! (-:

(not edited.)

╰☆╮

They stumble into the room. Their lips locked in a heavy kiss as clothes come off in haste. Calum takes his shirt off before tossing it to the side carelessly and diving on to the bed where an almost naked Luke is waiting for him.

Wasting no more time, he quickly steals Luke's lips, tugging at his bottom lip and spreading his legs apart before sliding his hands around to the tan boy's backside, gripping the smaller boy's boxer-covered cheeks tightly and using his hold to pull Luke's hips tightly to his own pant-covered crotch. Luke responded eagerly, wrapping his legs tightly around the older boys hips and shifted so that he was sat atop the tan's lap.

Breathing through his nose in an attempt to make his heart slow down, Luke made a quick work of Calum's pants, pushing them along with his boxer briefs to about mid-thigh. Whining at the sight of his boyfriend's now exposed cock, Luke placed a hand against Calum's chest to steady himself as he pulled down his boxers just beneath the swell of his ass. He quickly shoved a few of his fingers into his mouth, coating them in saliva before quickly inserting two of them inside him, moaning at the feeling of his hole clenching around his own fingers. Calum groaned, running his hands up and down Luke's sides, enjoying the way the soft skin felt under his fingertips.

"How was dinner?" Calum smiled, watching how Luke whimpered and squirmed on his lap, fucking himself on his fingers.

"G-Good," Luke whimpers out, a moan escaping next. "Fuck– it was good."

Panting, Luke inserts a third finger inside his hole to further stretch himself as he spit vigorously into his free palm. The smaller boy quickly jacked Calum off, effectively coating his length in spit as he removed his fingers from his now stretched hole. Luke kept his grip on the older boy's cock and angled Calum's cock so that the tip was pressed against his entrance. With a moan, the blonde boy sank slowly onto Calum's cock, the tan boy answering with a groan and a bruising, hard grip on his hips as he felt Luke's heat swallow him up, taking him so good.

"Yeah?" Calum asks, groaning when Luke starts grinding his hips deliciously against his, trying to find that specific spot that would eliminate the pain from the lack of lube.

"Yeah," Luke breathes out, grinding harsher, his breath coming out ragged and increasing by second due to the rougher friction. "Lovely, r-really lovely, C-Calum."

Soon enough, Luke felt the comforting sensation of the head of Calum's cock brushing against something inside him, his muscles clenching around Calum's length, making the tan boy moan in satisfaction. Calum's hands moved up to Luke's waist, giving him a little help as the smaller boy began bouncing up and down on his lap, wanting to continue hitting that spot that made him see stars.

Calum brought one of his hands to Luke's cock, wrapping it around him and moving it up and down, matching the quick rhythm in which the blonde boy was riding him almost maniacally, his ass bouncing up and down his cock and making a 'slap' nose when it sank down and made contact with the skin of Calum's thighs. Luke closes his eyes and throws his head back, a moan escaping his lips; Calum's hand bringing him even more pleasure.

"You feel so good, baby. Shit, Luke–," Calum threw his head back with a cry as Luke began to ride him in earnest, bouncing and rolling his hips frantically, sinking deeper and deeper, the tip of his Calum's cock pressing to his prostate each time.

With his head still thrown back, Calum still didn't miss his opportunity to look up at his boyfriend through his hooded chocolate eyes. Luke's hair was wet with sweat, his blonde locks sticking to his forehead. His pretty mouth wide open in a 'o' shape, a cherry red color spreading across his cheeks and wondering down to his neck and chest. He truly was beautiful.

Calum brought Luke down by his neck, pressing their mouths together in a kiss; poetry slipping out of Luke's mouth and exploding into Calum's lungs, reminding him of how lucky he was to have someone as sweet and beautiful as Luke in his life. Luke was the light of his life, as cliché as that sounded. Luke tasted like sunshine, as if the boy have been kissed by the morning light, and he was the darkness. And every time they kissed, color erupted in the atmosphere, the darkness breaking into a dawn.

After a while, Luke's movements became sloppy and awkward, which lead to Calum lightly rub his finger at where Luke's rim stretched around his cock. Luke let out a high-pitched whine against Calum's mouth, feeling his cock twitch as he came in awkward spurts, pushed out by the rough jabs of the other's boys cock hitting repeatedly against his prostate. His vision becoming blurry and his toes curling in the sheets as his entire body clenched. Calum came inside him not so far after him with a moan of the smaller boy's name. Calum pulled him down to his chest, kissing the top of his head and smiling weakly at his beautiful lover.

"I hope you've enjoyed this Christmas with me," Calum whispers, his voice soft and sleepy. His fingers play with his sheets and notices they aren't the same as the last time. Oh well, Luke's mom must have changed them. But now that he takes a decent look of the room, everything is different. Luke definitely wouldn't have that poster of a girl on his wall.

"Of course I did," Luke says back, his fingers tracing the figure of his jaw. "I enjoy every moment I spend with you."

Calum bites his bottom lip. "Luke?"

Luke hums. "What is it, Cal?"

"I think we are in Jack's room."

"Shit."

╰☆╮

poor jack HAHA

anyways i hope you've liked that yay !!

btw y'all make sure to add my rant book to your libraries my life is entertaining (not really)

AND JEY BLACK HEART WHAT THE FICUK !!

-- sophiE