✧ chocolate and home.

"what about when cake get snowed in so they spend the day cuddling and drinking hot coco and having messy make out sessions yes"

sorry for any errors. pls read the note at the end thx v much loves

╰☆╮

"It's snowing," Luke says, as he looks at the white sea of snow through the window of his living room. White snowflakes fall from the icy sky down to the ground, erasing any trace of grey pavement. As he watches, his mouth can't help twitching up into a smile. Christmas time was definitely his favorite.

"It is?" He nods and grins merrily as he turns around to face Calum, who is holding two Christmas-y mugs on both of his hands and wearing a big smile on his face, creating small dimples around the corners of his mouth. God, Calum looks beautiful in sweaters.

"We can go out later, but now," Calum shakes carefully the mugs on his hands -- trying not to spill any of the hot chocolate -- and motions his head to the red-ish sofa placed in front of the fireplace. "Let's cuddle."

Luke skips to the sofa and waits until Calum is sitting right beside him to climb on top of him. His right arm sneaks around his neck while the other carefully grabs the Santa Claus mug from Calum's hand. He kisses the corner of Calum's mouth as a thanks and takes a little sip, enjoying the way the warm of the drink consumes his body.

They sit in silence for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and exchanging glances. Luke can't identify anymore what's making him all warm and bubbly inside; if the hot cocoa or Calum's arm around his waist. He will never stop feeling like his chest is gonna burst from happiness when he's with Calum.

"Are you done with your coco?" He snaps out of his thoughts and nods his head, handing his mug to Calum and climbing off him, letting him go to the kitchen.

Calum comes back seconds later and lays down, pulling Luke on top of him. They tangle their legs together and Calum wraps his arms around Luke's waist, kissing his hair. Luke rests his chin on Calum's chest and pokes his cheek.

"Y'know that John Green book I read last week?" Calum asks. Luke nods his head. He remembers Calum sitting on their bed cross-legged at midnight for one week with his fake glasses on. (He says they make him look "intellectual and smart." Luke just thinks he looks hot.)

"Well," Calum moves his hands under Luke's shirt, making him shiver. "There's this quote that says something about how everything looks uglier up close, but you're kinda the exception."

Luke whines and hides his face on the crook of Calum's neck as he feels blood rushing to his cheeks. He hates when Calum says stuff like that. It's not like he doesn't like it, he just hates blushing all the time. It's embarrassing, really.

"Calum," He drags out the 'u' and groans. "You know I hate when you do that." He looks up from Calum's neck and his mouth curves down into a frown.

"Shut up and let me tell you how pretty you are." Calum swallows Luke's words as he grabs the back of his neck and brings his head down into a kiss. He licks Luke's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Luke instantly accepts as he parts his lips open.

It's a messy kiss and kind of uncomfortable but still lovely and Calum's hands slide down to Luke's butt, giving it a squeeze, making Luke squeal in Calum's mouth. Their tongues dance together in a sweet, slow way and Luke smiles into the kiss as his tongue licks all inside Calum's mouth. They pull away seconds later due to the lack of air and Calum moves his hands up to rest on the curve of Luke's waist while he kisses his forehead.

"You taste like chocolate and," Luke hums as he chooses his next words carefully. He smiles fondly. "Home."

╰☆╮

first of all i know it's still november but i only have 3 one-shots done and that's kinda stressing me out bc im supposed to update every day and i kinda take a whole day (and more) to write a one shot so (maybe) i won't be able to update tomorrow but ill try my best okok

i know this was kinda boring but i hope it was what you expected and if it wasn't then im sorry :-(( they will get better

i hope u enjoyed the first one-shot and don't forget to leave some requests if you wanna! (ill try to update everyday!!)

-- SOPHIE