It's Time

Emmett’s POV

The baby is growing fast which I’m happy about; even if the baby is not mine I will always love it like it was my own.  Amelia is getting weaker each day but she is hiding it well, but it does scare me, I’m afraid I’m going to lose her and or the baby. There was a knock at the door; I walked over to it to see Paul the wolf.

“What do you want?” I snapped

“Jake couldn’t come over tonight so he sent me to check on Rnesemee.” He said

“Well she’s fine, she’s out with Edward and Bella, they should be back soon.” I said about to close the door when Amelia said “Emmett don’t be rude, let him in.”

I just rolled my eyes “It’s a good thing I love you” I said kissing her hair

I open the door and Paul walks in. “Hi I’m Amelia” she said holding out her hand. He shook her hand. “I’m Paul”

“I’m going to go out and hunt I’ll be back” I leaned down and pecked Amelia on the lips. “Watch  yourself when you are around her dog” I whispered so only Paul could hear me, and then I ran out of the house.

Amelia’s POV

“So do you know what you are having?” Paul asked

“No but if it’s a girl her name will be Rose in honor of Rosalie and if it’s a boy Xander”

“I like those names” he said

“Thanks”

“So is Emmett the father?”

“No another vampire is, Alec”

“Oh”

“Yeah it’s a long story.” I said with a low laugh “So do you have a lady of your own?” I asked because there was an awkward silence

“I use to date Jake’s cousin but I ended it”

“Oh I’m sorry”

“It’s okay it was my choice.” He said

“Would you like a drink?” I asked

“No but thank you”

Paul sat down next to me and then the baby started to kick like he/she was trying to get out now.

“Oh”

“You okay?” Paul asked

I took his hand and put it on my stomach, so he could fell the baby kick. A smile spread across his face.

“That is amazing” he said

A throats clears and we see Emmett standing staring at us. I held out his hand and he walked over and I put his cold hand on my belly.

“Wow the baby is moving a lot.” He said

Edward, Bella and Renesemee walked into the room. Renesemee ran over to me and put her tiny and on my belly as well. Tears stared to sting my eyes.

“Hey sweetie” Paul said pick up Renesemee

“Baby what’s wrong?”

“I’m just so happy that his baby will be loved so much.” I said then kissed Emmett

Paul was about to leave, I go up slowly and gave him a hug, “Come by any time and come visit please.” I said

“Will do” he hugged me then left. I went to sit down but then I felt like I was going to puke, I rushed o the sink as fast as I could and dry heaved. Emmett came over t me and held a cup out to me with a straw.

“This is going o be gross but it will help you and the baby.” He said

I took a sip and it was gross but after the first few sips I felt so much better.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Paul came by and sat with me, I fell asleep a couple of times, when I woke up I was shivering. Emmett gave me his sweater and my dad’s New England Patriot’s blanket. Paul wrapped an arm around me while I put my head on his lap and I fall back to sleep.

“When I wake up again I was in my bed and Emmett was lying next to me. I leaned over and gave his a kiss, and then he deepened the kiss. We pulled away out of breath, I got up and grabbed one of my father’s sweat shirts, I put it on and then I felt something wet run down my leg.

“Emmett, oh my god Emmett”

“What what is it?” he asked

“My…My water just broke.” I said "It's time" 

**********************************************************************************

I know short filler chapter but the next chapter should be better, commett vote, happy reading