the rule breaking.

OK FIRST OFF I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I AM SUCH A S.HIT BUT I'LL GET TO THAT LATER

i wanted to show you guys what the list they made in the last chapter with like both handwritings but i cant copy handwriting for s,hit so ofc couldn't do harry's right and ended up writing his parts with my normal handwriting(cursive gibberish) and cassie's with like a different one than my normal one and it came out awful bc i know my handwriting is s.hit and im sure you cant read it correctly so here is the list again so sorry omf

harry's in bold italics and cassie's just bold

Rules of flat-mating:

1) No bringing anyone home.

2) no telling anyone Harry lives here

3) No walking in the bathroom without knocking.

4) no walking around naked

5) No loud midnight snacks.

6) phones on silent after 11

7) no yelling at cassie during finals

8) Grocery shopping are by shifts each week.

9) no flirting

10) no dogs in the house (Cassie is a cat person.)

11) No touching Cassie's stuff without permission.

12) No waking each other up unless the flat (apartment) is on fire during the weekends.

13) No olives allowed in the fridge.

-

ENJOY

-

not proofread and probz has a s.hitton of mistakes, please correct me if you find one till i do

thx

------

cause we're all just kids who grew up way too fast.

-

"Mornin', princess." 

"Jesus," I clutch my chest, feeling my heart beating like a drum from the fright Harry just gave me. "You scared the s.hit out of me."

"Sorry," Harry says groggily then walks outside to the balcony and stands next to me, resting his body on the railing and facing me. "When did you get up?"

"Hmm," I try to think of something, having not slept at all last night. I'd spent the whole night sitting in the balcony with my phone and a blanket around my shoulder, listening to music and trying to quiet my thoughts for a bit, but that didn't work very well. 

Harry looks at me with raised eyebrows, egging me on for an answer and it almost feels like an interrogation rather than just a friendly question. He eye's the blanket laid down on the floor behind me and the several packets of cookies that I'd left on the floor thinking I'd throw them out when I walked back inside.

I'd had a long night of thinking of the stupid situation that I'd put myself in. I wasn't sure where I was going with this deal with Harry but I knew that it would end messy for the two of us. I ended up getting bored after listening to almost half the songs on my phone and decided to get something to eat but figured I'd wake Harry up if I actually cooked anything so I just went for the first thing I could find which were the cookies.