Im Adopted by A Famous Youtuber?

-Alyssa POV-

My life sucks.How I got to this dump you call an "orphanage" sucks.Oh no.The Flasback is coming.

~Flashback~

"WE ARE HAVING A DIVORCE ALYSSA!!!"My mom yelled excitedly.

"WHAT?!"I screamed.They were already thinking of shipping me off somewhere...Now this?!

"ALYSSA!!WE HATE YOU!THATS WHAT!!!THIS WILL MAKE YOU MORE MISERABLE!"My dad yelled,while my mom laughed evilly."NOW GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND PACK!YOUR LEAVING RIGHT WHEN YOUR DONE!"My mom screamed at me.Now it was my dads turn to laugh evilly.Soon they were slapping me upstairs.I ran up and packed quickly.When I was done,I wrote a note to them.

"Bye demons that I used to call parents....I won't miss you..."

And with that I jumped out of my window..and on the grass floor.I ran..About 3 miles?I fell asleep under a tree at two miles.I was very thirsty.And very hungry,too.The last 1 mile....I found an orphanage.

"Better than my parents at least."I said to myself.I walked in and then...well I live there now.

~End of Flasback-

I shudder at the memory.*DING*"Breakfast!"Mrs.Nobles chirped.She is really close to me.The only one

who doesn't judge me....

Then there's Ms.Brockwell.She is a worker for Mrs.Nobles.Mrs.Nobles CAN fire Ms.Brockwell.But she won't

because she cares about me.Or she doesn't care about me and she's faking it....Lets growth the first choice.

I ran to the closet thing.We have some hand-me downs..Thats it...I slipped on a volleyball t-shirt and some black shorts.Good enough?Good enough.I walked down the wooden stairs and went to the cafeteria.

"Toast..Yum."I said to myself.Good way to start the day!Note the sarcasm....

Like it?I don't wanna cover but yaaaaa.