Temper tantrum. Ddm.

Temper tantrum. Ddm.

Harry age 4.

You sighed, "daddy I wanna get a toy."

He was holding your hand, pulling you through toys r us to get a birthday present for your older sister. Who was turning 7.

"Not today baby, we are here to get Ava a present." He explained softly and pulled you to the Barbie section. Did he honestly think that you weren't going to want something? No, he knew, but the only reason he took you was to help him pick something out.

When he didn't find anything he wanted to get her, he walked with you to another isle. You passed the Polly pocket section and you gasped, digging your feet into the tile floor trying to stop him.

"Daddy here." You said desperately and he stopped and looked down at you before looking down the isle.

"For Ava?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No, me." You said and went to walk in the isle but he tightened his grip on your hand and pulled you back.

"I'm not going to say this again Y/N, we are here for Ava. Not for you." He said more sternly.

"Now come on." He said and you ripped your hand out of his and crossed your arms.

"No daddy." You said stubbornly and glared at the ground.

"Don't say no, say yes." He chirped and took your hand again and dragged you to another girly isle with littlest pet shop.

He let go of your hand to pick up a little set with a house and couple animals and you took the opportunity to run back to your destination toy isle.

You picked up a 'Baby Alive' and smiled at it and loud footsteps came stomping towards.

"You don't ever run off like that little girl." Harry snapped at you and saw the toy in your small hands.

"No. Absolutely not." He said, snatching the doll box out of your hands and setting it on a high shelf where you couldn't get it.

"But dadd-"

"No. Now we are leaving." He said firmly and grasped your hand. You let out a loud sob, falling to the floor, refusing to get up.

"Stop it right now." He said and held Ava's present under his arm and put both of his hands under your arms and lifted you up.

"No daddy! I want it!" You cried and pushed at his shoulders while kicking your little legs.

"Well you're not getting it." He said strictly, carrying you to the check out line. You cried and sniffled as he bought the present for Ava. The cashier gave you a sweet smile as you two left.

"Baby calm down. You're gonna make yourself sick." He said softly as he got to the car. He lightly bounced you up and down, rubbing your back.

"I wanted it daddy." You whimpered and he sighed, swiping away your tears.

"We can come back and get it this weekend. Ok? Deal?" He said and your frowned but nodded. You both went home and you ended up getting what you wanted anyways.

~~~~~~

I'm attempting to do my own "acrylics". 😑