Rude fans.

Rude fans.

Harry age 16.

Harry and you were going out for dinner tonight. Since you guys weren't going anywhere fancy you just wore a light purple long sleeve shirt with some black cursive writing on the front. Denim skinny jeans, white flats and you put your hair in a messy bun.

You got to Wendy's and quickly got seated. The waiter, luckily wasn't one of those crazy fan girls but she did ask for a picture. Then just took your order and left.

You noticed tons of girls staring at your table. Great.

"I need to use the loo, love. I'll be back in a flash." Harry says and pats your hand that was resting on the table and walks to the bathroom.

You pull out your phone, and go on Instagram when a few footsteps stomp over to you. You keep your head down though.

"What did you order?" She snaps. Avoiding a dumb fat joke, you say,

"I didn't order a bitch, I can tell ya that." You say nonchalantly and shrug, still not looking up at her.

"I bet you're not even his real sister! You were probably adopted!" She sneers. You just ignore her and continue on your phone because Harry has told you to just ignore them and to not give them the satisfaction of getting mad. You've gotten used to it.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She screeches. You just laugh under your breath and shake your head. She's seriously creating a scene in a family owned restaurant?

"Bitch! I said look at me! You think you're all that, just because you're his sister?! He probably doesn't even love you!" She yells.

"What did you just say?" A voice booms from behind her. You finally look up at her and smirk at her horrified face, that she had been caught.

"H-Harry! Oh my god! I love you! I-I was just kidding!" She gushes and Harry scoffs.

"Don't try to act all innocent, I heard everything you said, and I would appreciate it, if you didn't try to tell my sister that I don't love her. Because that is the biggest lies anyone could ever say." He snaps and she looks around frantically at everyone staring at her

"But- but.." She stutters and people start to laugh. She quickly runs out of the restaurant and Harry shakes his head and sits back down.

"Sorry sis." He smiles sadly at you.

"Ruthless Harry. Ruthless." You smile and he laughs.

---

If I wrote a fan fic would you guys read it?