He's sick. BSM.

He's sick. BSM.

Harry age 4.

You were sound asleep in your fairy decorated bed when a loud sneeze woke you up from your dream. You thought nothing of it and yawned and went back to sleep. Though not even a minute later a coughing fit caused you to jolt awake.

Your sleepy eyes looked to your hello kitty digital clock.

'2:37 am'

You knew that when you coughed, your mom would give you this red medicine that made it better. You hopped out of bed and walked out of your room and held onto the stair railing as you walked downstairs.

You walked into the kitchen and stood on your tippy toes to turn on the light. You pushed a dining room chair over to the counter and climbed up on it and then climbed up on the counter and opened the cabinet.

You grabbed the familiar liquid medicine and the little cup that your mom uses and carefully climbed down. Walking out of the kitchen, not even closing the cabinet or putting the chair back or turning off the light!

You walked back up the stairs and heard a loud cough come from Harry's room.

You waddled over to his door and pushed it open.

"Harwy?" You whispered and he made some incoherent noise and looked over to the door where you were standing innocently.

"What are you doing up, bug?" He rasps and wipes his eyes.

"I brwought meddy." Meddy is what you call medicine.

"Aww baby come here." He lightly laughs and you hop over to his bed and he lifts you up onto it and takes the medicine out of your small hands.

He quickly takes a swig of it and sets it on his night stand.

"You're so sweet." He coos and strokes your hair as you sit by him.

"Sleep wif you?" You ask as you yawn again.

"Not tonight baby. Hazzy is sick. Let's get you back to bed." He says and crawls out of his bed and picks you up and carries you back to your room.

"But...I wanna sleep wif you Hazzy." You whine once he's by your door about to walk out.

"You can't baby. Do you wanna get sick?" You sadly shake your head and he sighs once he sees your teary eyes.

"Ok ok!" He gives in and rushes over to you and picks you up again and carries your into his room and gets into bed and cuddles you into his chest.

"If you get sick, I'm taking care of you."

---------

Hey, um so...I'm doing kind of bad in school like I turn in all the work and get good grades on those but when I take tests..I fail them.

Anyone know how to get good grades on tests?