Girlfriends and sisters never get along. BSM

Ok, I know I posted this one a while ago and it didn't work so I'm hoping it will work now. :)

Girlfriends and sisters never get along. BSM.

Harry age 16.

You cringed as you heard another moan from downstairs. They were doing...it...on the couch. Harry and his gross girlfriend Tasha. You hated her and she hated you.

All the nasty glares and disgusting attitude. Harry was a dick too. Always blaming you for everything and never believing you. Your phone beeped signaling you had a message.

'From: Mummy<3
Hey love, on my way, tell Harry. :*'

You knew that Harry wasn't allowed to see Tasha. So you figured if mum caught them then Tasha would be gone and he'd get in trouble. Perfect.

The door opened and three loud gasps were heard and you smirked.

"What the hell is this?!" Your mum barked as Harry and Tasha stuttered.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you, that you are not allowed to see or be near my son?!" She screams at them from downstairs.

"I am allowed to see whoever I want old lady." Tasha snaps but then Harry steps in.

"Don't talk to my mother like that!" He says sternly and you hear a scoff.

"What? So you're on her side now?!" Tasha screeches.

"Get out of my house before I call the police! I see the looks you give me daughter and I'm completely sick of you. You stay away from my son!" Your mum warns and you hear another scoff.

"Please. That daughter of yours is a slut who wants Harry all to herself." You hear a deafening slap and a scream of pain.

"Don't talk about my daughter! Get out! Get out now!" You hear footsteps scamper away and the door slam.

"You get out of my sight." Mum seethes at Harry who hangs his head in shame and walks upstairs. You open your door and lean against the door frame and Harry turns to glare at you as you smirk.

"Oh yeah, moms on her way home." You grin as his jaw drops and skip down the stairs.

-----

Ok I didn't want to end this one all lovey dovey because I wanted to do a funny one so here ya go!:).