Personal for drean24

Harry, Louis and Zayn age 16.

I ran away from the three girls that were just smacking me around and ran home crying.

This has been happening quite often. They always push and slap me around and call me names. But this time Cindy, the main one, punched me in the nose causing me to have a bloody nose!

I barged threw the door and saw Harry and Zayn sitting on the couch. 2 of my three older brothers.

I quickly sped away from them, knowing that they'd make me talk about it. As I got to the top of the stairs, a grip on my elbow stopped me.

I gulped down the lump in my throat but tears sprang to my eyes.

"What happened?" Zayn asked, concern in his voice as Harry pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms and his waist as blood trickles down my nose and onto my lips. Gross.

"Emily what happened?" He asks more sternly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I whimper and squeeze my eyes closed as tears glide down my face.

"Well you're going to talk about it. Louis come out here!" He shouts and my oldest brother walks out of his room in a white long sleeve shirt and dark basket ball shorts and white nike socks.

"What's up?" He asks but his eyes widen once he catches sight of my face.

"Clean her up please. Harry and I are gonna head to her school and find out who did this." Zayn grumbles and Harry lets me go and I run into Louis' arms as he hugs me tightly.

Harry and Zayn walk out and Louis walks me downstairs and into the kitchen.

He bends his knees and wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up to sit on the counter. He walks to the cabinets and gets out the first aid kit and a rag.

He walks back over and folds the rag and presses it gently to my nose.

"Hold that there for me, love." He says softly and I replace his hand and hold the rag to stop the bleeding.

He walks to the freezer and gets out a nice pack.

He walks back over to me and gently removes the rag. Thankfully it stopped bleeding. He cleans off the rest of the blood and puts the ice pack where the rag was.

"Come here." He whispers and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his shoulder as he whispers sweet things.

Harry and Zayn come back with satisfied smiles on their faces.

"We got that taken care of." Harry says and I swallow my tears and look up at him.

"What did you do?" I whimper slightly and sniffle.

"We just told them to leave you alone and that if they don't they'll have to deal with us." He rubs my back with his hand and kisses my head.

"Thanks." I mumble and bury my face in his chest.

I can always count on them.

----------

Ok, those of you who are waiting for your imagine(I've messaged you and talked to you about it) I'm at my grammas house for Christmas dinner so I can't post them tonight.

I was able to post this one but this is the only one that will be up tonight.