You have to share a room with him.

Harry age 13.

"So guys I have something to tell you." Your mother said while putting the dishes away. You looked up from your homework and Harry looked up from his phone.

"Since your back Harry and Gemma's room is turned into a storage room and I highly doubt you wanna sleep on the couch-" you cut her off.

"Mom! No please!" You say and she just shakes her head.

"You are gonna share Y/N's room with her." She says nonchalantly and you drop your pencil and stare wide eyes.

Harry starts busting out laughing while you are in misery. (I AM IN MISERYYYY! ;D)

"But mooom, when we shared my room last time he wouldn't stop messing with me!" You whine and your mom giggles.

"It's only for a few weeks. You'll live darling." She gives you a kiss on the cheek and you grab all your homework papers while Harry is still laughing and you drop a few and pick them up and stomp upstairs.

After finishing your homework you get on your phone and just scroll through your social media sights and you didn't even hear Harry come in and didn't even see him until he snatched your phone out of your hands.

"Harry! Come on!" You whine and try to get it from him.

He uses one hand to keep you away and his other hand holds your phone.

"Oh my god! Just give it baaaaack!" You whine and finally get it from him and push him away but it doesn't even move him an inch.

"So sis," he starts and plops down on his back on your bed next to you causing you to jump a bit.

"Got a boyfriend?" He grins while your face turns red.

"Oh my god, you do! You do!" He teases and pinches your cheeks.

"Stoooop! And no he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend." You mumble and push his hands away.

He kept teasing you until it was bedtime so you changed into your pjs and got under your covers.

Harry came in after brushing his teeth in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"Are you still afraid of the dark?" He grins and crosses his arms.

You scoff and reply. "No." You say bluntly even though you're lying.

"Then why is there a nightlight?" He raises his eyebrows and points to it.

"Oh...that old thing?" You nervously laugh.

"Yeah that old thing, so if you're not scared. I can take it out right?" He says and walks to it and is about to take it out but you slap his hand away.

"No don't!" You yell and he smirks.

"I thought you weren't scared?" He taunts and you groan.

"Don't make fun of me." You whine and hide your face in your pillow. He laughs and turns off the main light and turns on your night light.

"Don't worry sis, I'll protect you from the monsters under the bed." He laughs and cuddles you. You groan and try to push him away but he doesn't even move.

You finally give up and fall asleep safe in your brothers arms.