Chapter 29

Alexa's pov:
It all started with the first day of rehearsal...

*flashback*

It was the first day of rehearsal and Frank, Michael's manager, introduced himself to the whole crew and he welcomed all the new ones, including me.
Frank: "Hello everybody, for all the new ones here who take a part in Mr. Jacksons new world tour, my name is Frank Dileo and I'm Michael's manager. I'm happy to see so many new people here and I hope for a great team work, a lot of fun and an amazing show. When we want to achieve all this, we have to keep in some important rules.
The first one is for all the girls who have a dance part with Michael or who sing in the background. Don't ever run on stage while he's performing and don't try to hug or even kiss him. That's really important and whoever will break this rule, has to leave. I really mean that." he looked around with a serious expression to make sure everyone understood what he just said.
"The second rule is very simple. Don't start to do your own thing without talking about it to Mr. Jackson or one of the Choreographers."  he paused a moment before saying the last rule.
"The last rule is also very important. Always give your best and have fun."
he smiled at us "Now let's rock these rehearsals and have a good time!"
We started the rehearsals and it was just great. I was in love with Michael's music and choreography for his songs. It felt great being so close to him on stage and it was so much fun to dance with him, even when he was a little strict sometimes, but to be honest, it made him even more sexier.