Chapter 33

Michael's pov:
It was Showtime. My show was about to begin in 30 minutes. We were all behind the stage getting ready, talking about a few things and made sure everything was alright.
Karen, my personal makeup artist, did my hair and makeup. Michael Busch, my personal stylist got my outfit for the first song together. It was really stressing, I was nervous but always looking forward to finally performing for my fans again.

Alexa's pov:
It was 30 minutes till the show begins. I was nervous as hell. Everyone was getting ready and rehearsing a last time. While my makeup was getting done, I was thinking of all the dance moves we learned. I watched Michael getting ready too. He didn't seem to be nervous at all. Sometimes he looked at me and smiled. He has a really lovely smile.
30 minutes passed by fast and the opening act started their show. Everyone of the crew and staff at their place. Michael was somewhere under the stage waiting for his moment to jump on stage. It was amazing, he jumped up and his fans started to scream his name. He didn't do anything for about 1 minute and his fans were freaking. It's unbelievable what strong effect he has on so many people. When he moved his head to the other side, the screaming of his fans got even louder. After another minute the music started to play and Michael started his show.