Chapter 14

Michael's pov:
The host was pronouncing the winner and I prayed for Alexa, she was really good and she deserved it to win.
Finally the host said her name and I was really happy for her. All I could see was her falling on her knees and crying out of happiness.
Frank:„Yes man! She made it!!" he was really happy and he applauded really loudly.
Alexa got the prize and came with teary eyes towards us, she was smiling really brightly and you could tell how happy she was.
Frank:„ Congratulations!! You've made it!! I knew you would win! Good job Alexa! We are proud of you"
he smiled and hugged her.
Alexa:„ Thank you so so so so much! I still can't believe I won. I'm so so so happy!"
she smiled and hugged him back.
Michael:„Congratulation, you were really amazing and you deserve it to win."
I smiled shyly at her.
Alexa:„ Thank you so so much Michael, today two of my biggest dreams came true, I met you and I won this competition, this can't be true, I must be dreaming"
she laughed. She has a beautiful smile, I like it.
Michael:„ I'm glad I could let one of your dreams come true, and you aren't dreaming, this is really happening." I laughed and smiled at her.

Alexa's pov:
I was sooooooo happy, I still couldn't believe it. Today is the best day of my life! Michael and Frank are so nice to me and they felt really happy for me.
We went backstage and kept talking about the competition and about Michael's coming tour.
Frank:„Alexa, since you are a member of Mike's team, you will come with us to LA and live in one of the guests rooms at Neverland"
he smiled at me.
Alexa:„Really?? That's amazing! I always wanted to visit Neverland!"
I tried not to freak, but that was really hard.
Michael started laughing.
I looked at him and started to blush.
Michael:„Well, in a week your dream will come true"
he smiled and laughed.
Frank:„ Michael and me will go back to LA in two days, I will come back and pick you up in a week"
Alexa:„ I'm really looking forward to it"
I smiled brightly
Alexa:„Thank you so so much".
Michael:„ You are always welcome"
he smiled.
Then Michael and Frank had to go back to their hotel, and I went to meet Victoria.