Chapter 34

Still Alexa's pov:
The show went great so far. 7 songs were done, 16 songs till to go. And the next song was The way you make me feel, the song where I was dancing with Michael. The song where he was chasing me on stage. God knows I was nervous as hell. After Michael finished 'You are not alone' he came backstage to change into another outfit, he walked past me. After what seemed like 30 seconds he came out of his wardrobe and walked towards me. He was still out of breathe and drying his face from sweat.
"Hey are you ready?" he asked smiling
"I guess I am" I answered smiling back.
"Hey everything will gonna be ok. Just wait till Loreen gives you the sign to walk onto stage ok?." he looked at me wanting to make sure I got everything right.
"Okay" I said.
"Good, now let's rock this song together, make sure to walk fast enough cause I'm a really fast chaser." he teased.
I laughed at his comment and watched him going towards the stage waiting for me to join him. The lights on stage went on and the music started to play. Loreen gave me the sigh to walk on stage and I tried to look as sexy as possible. Soon Michael followed and started to walk around me. He danced around me looking as sexy as possible, touching my butt here and there. Everything went great and soon the song was over. When the music stopped and the lights dimmed, we were standing really close staring into each other's eyes. Our noses were almost touching each other's. And then it happened....