Chapter 58

Michael's pov:

Alexa was hugging me and after a long time I felt happy again.
Her hug made me realize how much I really missed her.
She slowly let go of me and I snapped out of my thoughts.
She looked at me and smiled softly. "Are you feeling better?" she asked "Yes, thank you" I said. "Good, I'm glad I could help. And I'm really glad to see you smile." she added.
I could feel myself biting my lip and blushing cause I really hated my smile. I really didn't understand why everyone loves it. Oh well... I shook away the thought and looked at Mila and then back at Alexa. "Should we go to the amusement park later on?" I asked Alexa "Yeah! Mila will love it" she laughed.
"But first I'll take you to the Zoo. There's someone you haven't seen in a while". "Oh please tell me you're talking about your Llamas" Alexa said. She looked kinda terrified. "Hahaha, actually I meant someone else but ok" I laughed. She still looked terrified which caused me to laugh even more. "Don't worry!" I laughed "You'll see" I added. "Yeah yeah" she sighed and laughed. "Come on let's go" I said "Mila! Wanna go to the Zoo?" I asked. She immediately stopped swinging and came running towards us. "You have a Zoo??" she asked with wide open eyes. "Yes" I laughed. "With tigers?" she asked curious. "Yes with tigers" I said. "Mommy can we go?????" Mila pleaded. "Of course honey" Alexa laughed. "Yaaaaaaaay!!!!" Mila screamed and jumped up and down. She grabbed my hand and we walked back to the train station.  We got on the train and it took off to the Zoo. When we reached the Zoo, Mila couldn't get off the train fast enough.
"She really loves animals and the Zoo, doesn't she?" I asked. "She does indeed" Alexa laughed as we got off the train and walked towards the Zoo.
"Mila wait for us! Don't run away!" "Come on mommy!!" Mila screamed back. I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry, I'll follow her." I followed Mila and started to show her around. She was truly amazed by all the animals I owned. First she wanted to see the tigers. "Mila, look over there!" I picked her up and pointed at the tigers. "Do you see them?" "Yes!" she said totally amazed. "The one on the right is Thriller and the other one is her brother Sabu" I explained. "Wow! They are so big!" "They are indeed" I laughed. "What do you wanna see next?" "Do you have elephants?" she asked curious. "Of course" I smiled at her. "Great!" she giggled. "Let's wait of your mommy and then I'll show you the other animals ok Mila?" "Okay" she giggled.