Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Abbie's P.O.V

It was awkward sitting with Louis; he put his arm around me and was pulling me up quite close to him. I looked over at the other boys and they were all smirking at me, I felt myself blush. After about the first movie I felt comfy with Louis and I snuggled up to him. I could hear his heart beat, which was weird....

I've not really been with any boys; I've not really had time for all the love stuff.

At the end of the movies all the boys were gone except from Louis and it was like 2am. I was quite tired and Louis offered me some popcorn. Knowing me I took a large handful and smiled at him. I could tell by the look in his eyes that something just happened. Did I do something wrong? But I didn't do anything. Oh well maybe it's just my imagination. I'm going crazy.

"Have you got a lift home? Maybe you should stay here for the night." Louis said

"I don't have a lift home actually. If it's alright I'll just sleep on the sofa" I replied

Louis looked at me like I was crazy

"Like I'm gonna let you sleep on the sofa."

"Well then, where am I meant to sleep?" I asked him.

"Take my bed, I'll sleep here" Louis smiled at me

Before I could object Louis threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. He put me down on his bed and he tossed a t-shirt and some shorts at me, saying that I could wear them. I got changed into the clothes in the bathroom and then lay down on the bed as I was too tired to protest. Louis walked out of the room and turned the light off. I lay flat on my back and gradually fell asleep.

_____

I woke up the next day (or a couple hours later I suppose) and I could hear the boys having breakfast. The walls in this house were paper thin. I got up and didn't even bother looking in the mirror; I probably looked pretty bad because I had just woken up. I walked through Louis' door and could kind of hear them talking about me. Zayn and Niall were teasing Louis while Harry was laughing and Liam was silent. Liam was the first to see me standing looking at them and he nudged Louis, they soon all noticed and all went silent. Louis told me to sit beside him and have some breakfast and the boys couldn't keep their eyes off me and Louis as if he was meant to do something. He just kept giving them the 'stop it' face.

Breakfast was pretty funny, Harry had a few jokes and even though I hardly knew them I didn't feel shy or awkward.