Chapter 14

• Dedicated to EVERYBODY!!!!! :D

Chapter 14

Abbie's POV

I woke up and had a text from The Wanted.

Hey Abbie, thought u could start work soon. How does tomorrow sound? - Max, Nathan, Siva, Jay and Tom.

I replied with

Sure, I have the address written down and I will meet u at the place tomorrow xx

I was very excited about starting work tomorrow, I was just going down to meet them and I would only work some days but they were going on tour soon so I was gonna have to go with them. They were formed in 2009 so they must have been mates for a while.

I got up properly, curled my hair and then did my makeup. I got dressed; I had some breakfast and didn't quite know what to do with myself. It felt weird not working for 1D anymore, I properly quit last night when I was talking to Lou and she said it was fine and I could stop work straight away. I thought I would just watch TV and have a nice day to myself when my door bell rang.

"Harry" I said giving him a big hug.

"So, you have really left us for The Wanted." He said sadly

"Aww. I didn't think you would mind, I mean it would be really awkward though if you hated The Wanted." I told him

"Actually-" he was about to say something but the rest of One Direction interrupted him which was weird because I didn't even notice them.

"ABBIE" they all shouted pulling me into a group hug.

Max's POV

"Okay guys, Abbie starts tomorrow, be nice everybody" I told everybody.

"Yeah, yeah we know" Nathan said because I kept reminding them because I didn't want them to mess it up.

We had taken Abbie from 1D not because we were evil; she was an amazing stylist and management made us. They are so into us arguing with One Direction and in my opinion they do suck. One Direction started this though; the stupid blonde one started this whole thing. I honestly hate 1D. I mean how can you like them? At least our songs are good and we are good at singing, they were so bad they didn't even win the x-factor. Anyway hopefully Abbie will be here tomorrow and everything and everyone will be fine.  

 Louis' POV

I still can't believe Abbie was going to work for the unwanted but we all decided not to tell her that we hated them. She was very excited about this whole thing so I guess it's for the best. We all decided to go and visit her but as soon as we got there Harry ran ahead and we decided to spy on him but when they began talking about the unwanted we quickly came out because we didn't want Harry telling her...I guess she really is going.

A/N

It is 22 minutes past 1 in the morning, shut up I'm tired. M xx

Sorry this chapter is fillerish but it's really late and we are so tired so we thought we'd just publish this and then write more tomorrow. Love ya HUFFLEPUFF xxxxx