Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Abbie's P.O.V

It had been about three minutes since I had realised it was Louis and it was starting to get awkward because we both hadn't said anything. I was still in his arms and I tried to squeeze out without hurting his feelings but when I backed out I could see the slightly hurt feeling in his eyes. When he saw that I had noticed his sad face he quickly replaced it with a big grin. I didn't know what to say or do, I had clearly hurt him, and so I just ran. That's me...I'm such a puss. When things get hard I just run, run away from all my problems. I know that doesn't mean they go away but it gives me time to think. I ran to a Field because Fields always calm me down. I have small flash backs from when I was with Louis when I get to the field, but all of the bad things that happened came rushing back instead of the good things this time. My head was throbbing and I was quite out of breath because I had run quite far. I thought about what Louis was thinking about, he probably hates me right now. Why do I have to be such a puss?

I lay down and looked up at the sky. There were a lot of clouds and it looked like it was going to rain. I wasn't sure what time it was because I didn't have my phone but it was starting to get dark. I felt a cold breeze go though my hair. I could stay like this for a while. It was peacefully nice and it gave me time to think. I asked myself a few questions and was trying to decide what to do. Louis obviously didn't remember or he would have said something to me. Should I tell him? I wasn't sure just yet but all I knew was that I had to get home and phone Lou and maybe go up to her house tomorrow. Lou always knew what to do and I love seeing little Lux. I felt a rain drop on my face. I got up and started making my way home. I walked home slowly in the rain. I loved the rain, I’m not sure why.

Louis P.O.V

What? What the actual fuck? Why? Why would she just run away like that? She probably didn't even hear me say I love you to her. It's like she doesn't even care. This was such a non-Abbie thing to do. She would normally face her fears. She's changed but I still love her, well like her, well I don’t know how I feel about her right now. I should probably have run after her but I couldn't because Paul would kill me. I needed to get out of here because I couldn't put up with the lads right now.

I walked out of our dressing room and went to look for Paul. After about half an hour of looking for him I found him at the front door talking to the security for the concert hall we were performing in. I was just about to ask him if we could go home when he said,

"Lou, it's time to go now."

I didn't say much on the ride home but the lads didn't notice, they probably thought I was tired which I kind of was. When we got back to the hotel I went straight to my room, closed the door and went to sleep. I didn't care about the fact that I had the most uncomfortable jeans on ever, I just closed my eyes and blocked out the world.

A.N

Hi guys I decided to go first today in the authors notes because I am badd ass (I’m so badd ass I put two d's on badd in the badd ass. Yeah, I’m gonna stop saying that now) sorry this was short and that most of it wasn't written by me (I still edited though) but I just had MAJOR writers block. We will write more tomorrow. byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hufflepuff XXX

Hope you lot are enjoying it so far. As Hufflepuff says she had writers block and I can’t write this by myself so please comment some ideas. Love you guys. M xxx