Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Abbie's POV

I spent a long time talking to the boys and we laughed a lot, we kept annoying Zayn by messing up his hair and he got annoyed. We lost track of time because we were having so much fun and when I checked my phone it was 3am and I had work tomorrow but I didn't care, I loved spending time with the boys and I couldn't believe I was leaving all of them.

"Guy's it’s 3am, I think I need some sleep" I decided to tell them

"Aww, Abbie we will miss you so much" Liam said while giving me a hug.

They all hugged me and they were about to leave when...

"Abbie you can't go with The Wanted, I love you too much and 1D and the wanted have hated each other for ages and we can't stand the wanted, please stay with us" Louis let out.

All the boys stared at Louis in shock. I just face palmed myself.

"You idiot" I said to Louis,

"Louis I wanted to stay with you lot all this time but I thought you all wanted me to go and now I have signed a contract and now I have to go on The Wanted's next tour"

Louis POV

I really didn't want Abbie to go. What if she ended up liking The unWanted? I would possibly have to disown her as my friend. No I can't do that I love her too much. I hadn't said much since we had been at Abbie's house we were just sorta messing about but it was nice. I saw Abbie checking her phone and it said that it was 3am. She looked up at us with tired eyes and said she needed some sleep. We were just about to go when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Abbie you can't go with The Wanted, I love you too much and 1D and the wanted have hated each other for ages and we can't stand the wanted, please stay with us" I blurted out.

All the boys stared at me shocked but Abbie had a slightly frustrated look on her face. She still looked incredibly beautiful though.

"You idiot, Louis I wanted to stay with you lot all this time but I thought you all wanted me to go and now I have signed a contract and now I have to go on The Wanted's next tour" She said.

Great this is just typical me. Wait until last minute when everything is too late. I didn't really know what to say so I just sort of stood there awkwardly. After a minute Harry said,

"How could you think that Abbie? We love you, of course we wouldn't want you to go. You're the best"

When he said this all the boys nodded in agreement. Abbie just shook her head though.

"It doesn't matter now; I'm stuck with the wanted for at least a year. It's too late now, night guys" she said pushing us out of her apartment as politely as she could.

What did she mean? It's too late as in the fact it's 3am or that we were too late and we can't get her back. She should not underestimate the power of one direction. Mwah ha ha. I feel a plan coming on.

A/N

Another chapter guys, u lot r so lucky, sorry about my AN yesterday I was extremely tired but I ended up staying up for ages, And I might just kill Hufflepuff because she edited my awesome work. Love you. M xx

Crap she found out about my editing: 3 <that is literally what my face looks like right now. i just wanted to say, 199 READS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys soooooo much. HUFFLEPUFF  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX