Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Abbie's POV

It was the day after the boy’s concert and I was reading the comments about it on twitter. Most of them were nice and about how well the boys did but some were about them being gay and not able to sing. I mean if they couldn’t sing would they be the number 1 boy band in the world? I don't think so! I looked up at the clock, it said that it was 10:30am (I had a digital clock because I thought that analogue ones were confusing). Wow, I had been reading these for half an hour. I decided to get up and get changed as I was still on my bed holding my phone with my bed hair. When I had gotten ready I decided to go to Louise's house as I really needed to talk to someone about Louis. When I got to Lou's house I pressed the bell and she answered the door.

"Hey, Hun. Lux will take you to the living room. Do you want some tea? I was just getting some for myself."

"Nope. But can I have some water?"

She nodded then walked off; Lux took me into the living room and sat me down. She made sure I was comfy and she walked away, probably to play with her toys or something along those lines.

“So, what’s up?" Lou asked me as she walked in the room.

"Well..." I said

I then told her everything, the whole Louis story and I didn't really take many pauses just a few when I took a sip of water. She looked at me and I could tell she didn't really know what to say.

"Well...Do you like Louis?" she said because it always came down to what was happening now, and not the past.

"Ummm..." I didn't know what to say.

"I think so."

When I said this her smile was so wide that it looked as if it was hurting her. We sat awkwardly for few minutes and when she saw that I wasn't gonna talk about the subject any longer she changed it and we just talked about random stuff. After half an hour of talking I decided to go to the bathroom (too much water I think). I told Lou that I needed to go to the loo (I just realised that would be a really funny joke for the future) and stood up to go. When I walked out of the door I could see Lux running into the kitchen. I found this incredibly strange but I didn't say anything and shrugged it off, she was probably playing a game or something. When I had come out of the bathroom I could hear Lux and Lou talking in the living room. I walked in and heard Lux ask if she could go to the boys house. Her mum said yes and stood up. Lux grabbed my arm on the way out of the house. Well then, I guess I was going as well. This should be fun.

Louis P.O.V

I woke up and it was 3'o clock in the afternoon. Yes I slept in, problem? I didn't think so. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast; I didn't know where the boys were. It was strangely quiet. Then I heard Niall and Harry talking and I guessed Liam and Zayn were out. Niall and Harry were talking about Lux coming over; I didn't really think much of it. I suddenly heard the door open and Lux ran in, she gave me a big hug and said she wanted to talk to me. I just agreed and took her into my room.

"Okay Louis. I heard my mummy and Abbie talking about you" Lux told me

"What did they say?" I asked starting to get interested.

“Abbie says that when she was little she knew you and that she doesn't know what to feel and she say-ed something about child line and hating somebody" Lux said in her cute voice

Great she probably hated me, like a lot, if that’s how she remembers me. I don't have a chance with Abbie.

"Okay" I told her as I opened my room door to let her out.

She left and I lay down thinking about Abbie.

A/N

We had a few wee problems in this chapter (I may have accidently deleted it) Hufflepuff killed me while I choked on orange juice. It's finally up and hopefully we will have the next chapter up soon. M xx

HI! If you have any questions, comments, ideas etc just comment and we will do our best. I have dedicated this chapter to @I_Am_The_Pandicorn because I like her and this is one of my favourite chapters:) go follow her and read her story please. HUFFLEPUFF XXX