Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Abbie's POV

There was a knock on the door, I quickly checked the mirror once more just to make sure everything looked okay and then I opened the door. Louis was standing outside, he looked perfect. He had a cute t-shirt and nice jeans on. We entwined hands and walked out of my flat. We got into a limo (fancy) and after a while we arrived at a strange wall...

For a second I thought we were gonna have a Harry Potter moment and Louis was gonna pull a brick in the wall or something. I gave Louis a 'what the hell' look, he just laughed and helped me over the wall and then he climbed over the wall and slipped causing him to swear which was actually very funny. We entwined hands again and we walked for a few minutes. I had no idea where we were or where we were going. We got to a place and it hand two huge gates and then I realized, he was taking me to an abandoned theme park...  Umm... Interesting choice.

He took me in and we walked around, to be honest it was actually pretty cool. He pulled a switch and most of the things looked like they were working.

“We can go on or do anything you want Abbie" Louis said to me.

"Emm..." I said while grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards a ghost train.

He gave me a strange look and stared the ride. I jumped in and he did the same sitting next to me on the cart. It was actually quite scary because things kept on jumping out at us, Louis and I snuggled up to each other and at some points Louis looked scared but it was actually quite cute. When the ride was over we were having a laughing fit because of our reactions to the things coming out at us.

It was then Louis' turn to pick what we went on. I think we went on everything; the last thing we went on was the big wheel. We got on and I decided it was time to tell Louis that I might be going with The Wanted.

"Umm...Louis...I gotta tell you something" I said.

"What's up?" He said so sweetly looking into my eyes.

"Somebody offered me a job as their stylist and they offered a lot of money and I was thinking about taking it and that means I would have to stay with them and I probably won't see you guys that much. But I'm still thinking about it, I might stay." I told him

"Abs that's great! Well not the part where I won't see you but the part about the money." Louis said happily

"Who’s stylist are you gonna be?"

"These guys, The Wanted."

Louis’ POV

The date went so well and I was quite nervous about it but it worked out well. Everything went great and Abbie got scared on a lot of things so I got to snuggle up to her a lot but I wasn't scared. The last ride was the big wheel. Nothing could go wrong on the last ride. After I could take her home and we could watch some movies and stuff.

"Emm...Louis I gotta tell you something" Abbie said sounding unsure.

"What’s up?" I asked

She told me she was gonna style for other people. To be honest I really didn't want her to go but it looked like she really wanted to and I didn't wanna be the one holding her back. Then she told me she was gonna be The Wanted's stylist...Fuck. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. Okay too many fucks but still how can you expect me to let my girlfriend go style for the unwanted. But come on Lou, come on. You can't be the one holding her back. I need to let her go...

A/N

HELLO!! The summer holidays have finally stared! Hell yeah...but I do miss everybody. Anyway guys I asked 10 people if Abbie should go with the wanted 5 said yeah and 5 said no...but we do have a few ideas but still comment, do u think she should go with the wanted?, Today I actually decided to do a longish AN but I bet any money Hufflepuff’s will be longer. Love you guys. M xxxx

HI!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s all I have to say bye. Love you, HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXX (IN YOUR FACE M!)