Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Abbie's POV

As soon as we walked in Lux ran off with Louis and Lou said she had some work related things to take care of so she walked away. She told me to go talk to the boys or something before she left. I kind of wanted to talk to Louis (about the whole him being Louis thing) but since he was with Lux I went to go see the rest of the boys. Harry and Zayn were watching a movie, Liam was on the phone talking to someone and Niall was eating something.

Harry's hair was sitting very nicely and he looked cute in his skinny jeans. He had a plain white t-shirt on and he looked very concentrated on the movie. Zayn's hair was up in a quiff but I couldn't see what he was wearing because he had a blue blanket on him. Hopefully he had clothes on, ew, I don't even want to think about that. Liam looked very happy; he was probably talking to Dani. He had casual clothes on and looked like his awesome self. Niall was eating something but I wasn't sure what. He hadn't really done his hair and it looked messed up but in a cute way. He turned around and saw me.

"Abbie" he said

As he said this all the boys turned around, greeting me with smiles. I smiled back and sat on the ground in front of the sofa that Harry and Zayn were sitting on. The carpet was nice and fluffy and it was very comfortable. Niall and Liam were sitting on the other sofa next beside this one, I think that they were supposed to be watching the movie as well but Liam was too busy talking on the phone and Niall was too engrossed in his food. I decided that I would just watch the move as it was probably the only thing I could do.

The movie we were watching was Ted. Personally I thought it was a bit rude but what else do I expect from these boys. After about 12 minutes it looked like the film was about to end because Ted was dead (I'm a poet and I don't know it!) and John and Lori were sitting there trying to fix him. I thought this was funny, I mean they were acting like this teddy was a person but when I looked around everyone looked like they were about to cry. I was gonna say something about them all being babies and that this was actually quite funny but I decided against it as they were bigger than me and I didn't feel like getting beaten up(I knew that they wouldn't beat me up but I like being dramatic OK).

When the film was finished and Ted was alive again, yay! I stood up deciding to look for Louis and Lux. Before I stood up though Lux ran in the room. I expected Louis to walk in behind her but he didn't. Where was he then? I asked Lux but she just shrugged. I walked out the living room and made my way to Louis' room. I knew that this was Louis' room because it had a sign on it saying, 'LOUIS' with a bunch of little doodles around it.

"Louis" I said as I knocked on his room door.

"He's not home" Louis said

I opened the door, and looked at him. He was lying down on his bed. I lay beside him and snuggled up to him. As I did this he let out a big sigh

"What's up Louis?" I asked looking him in the eye.

A\N

We know this is a short crappy chapter. That’s only because in the next chapter is all about Abbie and Louis so we didn't wanna make this chapter about Abbie and Louis. Huffflepuff did a lot of chapter (sorry that everything had lots of description). M xxx

I’m ok with M's A/N except that I think that description is good because then you guys can be like 'OMG I feel like I’m inside the book'. Ok so I wanted to clear some things up that you guys might be confused with. Abbie is 18 and Louis is 20 and I wanted to make the movie they were watching 'man of steel' but that has just come out so it wouldn't make sense. If you guys don't know what Man of Steel is it is Superman. Henry Cavill is SO HOT I think I’m gonna die but obviously not more hot than our beloved One Direction. Also sorry if you guys haven't watched Ted and I just ruined the ending for you. Also Abbie likes to exaggerate the time by 2-3 minutes e.g. 'I was two minutes late' she was actually 5 minutes late but she doesn't like to admit that to herself. Sorry if I bored you with all this info but just for the people that were confused. Love you lots HUFFLEPUFF XXXXX