Chapter 5

"Where are we going?" I ask him still a little dazed. "We are going to my backyard, I have a clubhouse there," he replied still dragging me to his house. I stayed quiet until we got to his backyard. "Come on climb up," he whined already at the top. "Are you sure this is safe?" I question. "Yeah it is stop asking questions and get up here!!" He yelled. "Okay okay jeez.... I say as I start to climb. When I got up there all I could say was " Wow"... "Pretty sweet isn't it?" He said admiring the view himself too(too lazy to describe it soo just imagine an awesome tree house). "Yeah, do you have a lot of time in your hands or what?" I question. "Well I get bored since I am the only child in the family," he says getting a bit sad. "Oh... Well now you have me to play with if that's okay with you... I say to cheer him up. He smiled and his blue eyes sparkled when he looked at me, " Of course!!! I would Rae!!" He said making me blush at him calling me Rae. "Rae? Nobody has ever called me Rae before".... "Well now someone has!!" He said his eyes beaming knowing that he gave you a special name. "So now I have to give you a nickname, hmmmm..... How about........Gar!!!" I said kind of loudly. "I think that's a perfect nickname..." He said getting a little closer to me trying to grab my hand. I got up from my sitting position on the floor and quickly said, "Okay let's play now then!!" I said a little nervous but didn't let it show. He was sad but said "yeah..." And went to get a board game.