Chapter 42

"Gar!" I yelled getting red burrying my face in his chest. (Gar was looking down at her and thinking, 'awe she's so cute when she's blushing') He laughed and pulled me closer to him, "Why are you blushing Rae? I'm just helping you since I think you could barely walk after you fainted from exhaustion in the woods," he said. "Plus you didn't mind when I carried you back to your house when you were in the woods," he added making me blush even more and grabbing his shirt to hide my face. ('How could someone be this adorable?' Gar thought loving that he was making her blush) He smelled like a pine tree and a hint of outside but you could barely smell it. It made me calm my blushing face. I'm not being a weirdo by smelling him I'm just close enough to smell his scent okay? I'm not weird I promise well.......maybe.....And because I am grabbing his shirt too soooo.... I let go of his shirt and said, "I'm sorry I think I wrinkled your shirt," I said patting it, making me have a pinkish tint in my cheeks knowing that I'm touching his chest. I stopped and looked away from him completely, looking to where he was heading. He started descending down the stairs and said, "It's okay Rae I think it was wrinkled before I got here," he chuckled making me look up to see his gaze on me.  We finally descended and he walked straight into the kitchen. I looked around the house as we were going to the kitchen not knowing where my mother was because my father was at work still. "She went to the store to get a few things," he told me reading my mind or something.