Chapter 17

When I entered my house it was quite normal. My dad was still at work because he comes out like at 10:00 at night and it's barely 5 right now. My mom was in the couch reading a book like always. 'Now I know where I got that from,' I thought to myself, walking into the kitchen to see what my mom made for dinner. She made some spaghetti with meatballs so I started to serve myself(even though I'm a ten year old I am very responsible and not clumsy with stuff like usual 10 and 11 year olds). Since the food was still warm I decided not to heat it up. I hurried and sat down in the dining room eating my food fast as I promised Gar I would hurry. "Woah woah sweetie calm down before you choke," my mother said chuckling and sitting with me in the dining room. "But I promised Gar I would hurry to go see him," I said gulping down my food still. "Gar huh," she said smiling at me and laughing a bit. "Yeah that's my nickname for him and mine is Rae," I say stopping putting a smile on my face thinking of Gar then eating again. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you two are dating already," she said making me choke on my meatball. She patted me on the back while laughing at me choking.