Chapter 47

He slowly put his head up and looked at me with watery eyes. I wiped them away with my sleeves softly, not to irritate his eyes. Then I stroked his cheeks with my thumb brushing off the tears that fell from his face. "There now you could look at me better," I said smiling at him and dropping my hands to my lap. He looked at me with sad eyes and I forgot that he felt rejected when I spit the tea. I sighed and looked down not wanting to meet his gaze when I said this, "Gar I did like the kiss okay? But the kiss was brought upon me too suddenly, making me run away from you. You must have felt terrible when I ran huh?" I said playing with my hands on my lap, still not meeting his gaze at how shameful I've been. "Rae," he said making me look up. He looked relieved and was radiating with happiness, his smile was bright and his eyes now hopeful for...something, he looked sooo cute it made me want to hug him forever but I restrained myself like I always do. "You have no idea how happy you've made me when you said that. And yes it did hurt but now I'm happier than ever!" He said jumping up from his chair and grabbing me by my waist and spinning in a circle carrying me. "Ahhh!" I screamed when he grabbed my waist so suddenly and spun me around.