Chapter 6

"It's getting late I should go back home," I said after hours of playing. "Awww but we were having sooooo much fun," Gar whined. "I know but I have to go," I said ALMOST climbing down the stairs but he grabs my arm and pulls me into a fight hug. "Or you could stay here with me," he said with a smirk on his face. "G-gar?" I said my voice shaking a bit. "Yeah Rae?" He said still hugging me like if someone was going to steal me from him. "Coul-ld you let g-go of me I c-can't b-breathe," I whizzed. "I'm sorry,"he said loosening his grip on me but still hugging me. "Gar I have to go" I said trying to get out of his grip. "No, not until you hug me back," he said looking down at me and smiling. Knowing that I didn't have a choice I put my arms around his neck and gave him a little hug. "More longer," he said not letting go of me. "Ughhh fine," I said getting a little flustered with him. I pulled him down to my body for another hug, but this time more longer like he suggested. "Now can I go?" I said 2 minutes later. "Fine but you have to come tomorrow then you promise?" He said a little hesitant of letting you go. "Yeah yeah" I said trying to get out of his grip again. "Promise me" he said making his arms tighter around me again. "I promise now let go!" I screamed getting out of his grip and climbing down the tree house. "Wait!!!" He screamed climbing down the stairs as I started walking to my house. "What!?!?!" I practically screamed at him getting mad. "I'm sorry I forced you into the hug I just want you to like me since I like you," he said with sad eyes looking at the floor. I blushed and sighed, "It's okay I know you meant well by it anyway," I say with a smile. He smiled and said, "One last hug for Gar?" While opening his arms for me. I laughed and said, "Fine but not so rough this time okay?" He nodded and I hugged him. He was warm and comfortable now that he wasn't squishing me. I let go which earned a groan from Gar, and said, " Bye Gar," as I walked away from him and heading towards my house. "Bye Rae" he said with sad eyes and walked towards his own house.