Chapter 12

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me in his direction. "Don't hide your blushing it's cute," he said grabbing my hands from my face and pitting them down. What he said made me blush even more making me walk away from him and sitting on the mattress. "Let's change the subject, ask me a question now," I said looking away from him. He sighed but sat next to me. "Ummmm.... What's your favorite food?" he said and when I turned around to look at him he was already staring at me with wondering eyes. I started to get a little pinkish on my cheeks so I turned away from him and said, "tea" with certainty. "Tea that's cool mine is wait-" he said realizing what I said. "Tea is not a food it's a drink," hs said eyeing me with curiosity. "So?" I said with a little sass. "Okay okay I don't want to start another argument so I'll just say mine," he stated with his arms raised in defeat. "Mine is tofu," the blond boy said with a smile. "Wait are you a vegetarian?" I questioned looking at him again. "Yeah I just don't like thinking that I ate something living," he said shivering slightly at the thought of it. "Thinking of food I'm geeting a little hungry now," he gestured with his hand rubbing his stomach. "Well let's go home then and get something to eat," I said getting up from tge mattress. "Aww but I don't want you to go!" He screamed getting up and wrapping his arms around my torso. "Gar if I give you a hug will you let me go home in peace?" I asked knowing that I couldn't get away unless I hug him. "Okay!!" He said cheerily. "Well you have to let go of me first so I could hug you," I said getting an idea.