Chapter 19

"Well if he isn't here then I'll le-" I was interrupted by soneone tackling me down to the floor. "Ahhh!!!" I yelled hitting the floor hard. "Rae Rae!!!!" The blond hair with blue eyed boy shouted with excitement who was on top of me. "W-what w-where huh?" I said stuttering looking up at him with a confused look on my face. "Sorry Rae I didn't mean to scare you. Here I'll help you up," he said getting off of me and reaching out a hand towards me. "I hesitantly took it and he pulled me up. He still had my hand in his and he led me towards the mattress on the corner of the treehouse. Once we both sat down I took my hand away from his looking slightly mad at him for tackling me(even though she could never be truly mad at him, unless it was something terrible that he did to her ;)). He cleared his throat and spoke, "Sorry Rae I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to give you a bear hug but I guess I ran to fast and tackled you... I'm sorry." He stopped looking at me and looked down at the floor with sad eyes. I sighed defeated at his cute face being saddened and said, "It's fine Gar but next time could you be more gentle?" I rubbed the back of my slightly throbbing head. He looked up at me with happiness back in his face and nodded. "Yeah you don't have to worry about that Rae I promise to be gentle from now on," he said it like a promise to me and him giving me a smile.