Chapter 56

He was sooo surprised but he didn't mind at all. I quickly stopped and hid my face under my pillows. "Oh my god Gar I'm soooooo sorry I didn't mean to do that!" I was sort of muffled out by the pillows on my face. "Rae look at me," He said trying to uncover my face. I took off my pillows hesitantly and sat up. I saw the hugest smile I had ever seen from a person before. His eyes were brighter than stars and he was a bit pinkish from the surprise kiss. I on the other hand was redder than a tomatoe, my hair was a mess due to the fact that I burried my head with pillows, and my whole body was kind of shaking from what I did. So basically we looked like the opposite of each other. "Rae you DO NOT have to apologize for kissing me, it's okay. Actually I'm hoping we could do it again but I don't think so right?" He said with sadness in his tone. "But I just kissed you! Don't you think we're a little too young for that?" I said looking at him in complete confusion. "Well first of all I kissed you too so now we're even and second it doesn't matter if the two people like each other," Gar said leaning closer to me for another kiss, but I put my hand on his chest to stop him from coming any closer. "You are right it won't happen again for a long time trust me," I said laughing seeing his puppy dog eyes. "Awwwwww come on Rae whyyyyyyyy do you have to do this to meeeeee???" Gar whined grabbing my hands and shaking them.