Prodigy

Your BoyFriend Prodigy Had Just Got Back From His Tour . You Wanted The Night To Be Very Special . You Cooked His Favorite Meal, Fried Chicken & Macaroni & Cheese . You Ran A Hot Bath In Your Jacuzzi Tub & Put Bubbles & Rose Petals In The Tub . You Had Rose Petals On The Floor From The Front Door All The Way Up To Y'all's Bed Upstairs .

You: Its Going Down

Prodigy Texted You And Said That He Was On His Way Home So You Put On His Favorite Lingerie Set & A See Through Robe & Laid On The Bed . You Heard The Front Door Open .

Prodigy: It Smells Good Up In Here ! Baaaby ! Where You At ?

You: Up Here !

Prodigy: Damn Babe What You Cooked ? *Saw You* 😮 Seems Like I've Been Missed .

You: You Have Baby ! *Jumps In His Arms & Kisses Him*

Prodigy: *Loosens His Tie* I Can't Wait To Tear Into That Body . But I'm Hungry So Imma Eat First .

You: Go Ahead . Anything For My Dope Star [A/N: His IG Name]

Prodigy Ate His Food & He Thanked You For It .

You: You Welcome SweetHeart & I Have Your Bath Ready .

Prodigy: I Love You Girl !

You: I Love You Too Babe !

Prodigy: Now ... You Gone Get In This Tub With Me ?

You: Nahh ... Saving The BEST Thing For Last .

Prodigy: Well Let Me Hurry Up !

You: You Do That !

Prodigy Relaxed In The Tub For A While ... But He Started To Get Hella-Horny & So He Hurried Up & Put A Towel Around His Waist & Went In The Room & Hopped On You .

You: Noo ... Tonight I'm In Control .

Prodigy: Seems Like Imma Get It Tonight .

You: HELL YEAH DADDY !

You Get On Prodigy & Kiss His Soft Lips & Suck On His Neck & Kiss His Glistening Chest & Abs . He Slightly Groans & His Dick Stands Up !

You: I See Prodconda Has Gotten Bigger Since I Last Seen It .

Prodigy: Just Do Me

You Grab His Dxck & Stroke It For 5 Mins . Then You Start To DeepThroat Him . His Eyes Rolled To The Back Of His Head & He Came . You Got On Top Of Him & Slowly Grinded On His Dxck .

You: Your Dxck Feels Sooo Good Baby !

Prodigy: Go Faster

You Go Faster, But After 30

Mins You Started To Get Tired & You Slowed Down .

Prodigy: Faster

You: I'm Tired

Prodigy Smacked Your Ass & Grabbed Your Waist & Pushed You Up & Down So Hard That You Squirted All On His Chest & Face . You Got Off Of Him & Slurped Your Juices Up Off His Big Dxck Until He Let Out A Big Groan & Came & You Swallowed It . Y'all Got Under The Covers And Cuddled For The Rest Of The Night .

Prodigy: Ian Gone Lie ... I Like It When You In Control .

You: I Know You Do .

Prodigy: How Then ?

You: I Saw Them Eyes Roll Back .

Prodigy: You Wasn't That Good .

You: Oh ... So Do We Need To Do This Again ?

Prodigy: We Always Can .

You: Nope . GoodNight .

Prodigy: That's Why I Love You .

You: That's Sweet . But Still NoMore .