Pheonix Drop

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up I was in the sky.Being carried to a village that looked like a threat.Many guard towers surrounded the village along with a large wall.I started to struggle and fell off the wyvern as I whistled d/n flew over and catches me but soon fell to the ground.

"D/N!"I yelled as I looked at d/n,she looked hurt her wing looked scraped.

"NO NO NO NO!D/N DON'T LEAVE ME!"I yelled as I started to cry.

The two men followed closely and saw another person come out with a bow and arrow.I reacted quickly,I got d/n into a lasso and started running.

"WAIT!"one screamed.I didn't listen and kept running I was surrounded with cave walls I was two grabbed my arms making me sit on the grass as one got close to me.

"just do it..."I said putting my head down.

"huh?"asked the the man.

"kill me,at least your gonna get your reward for killing me.."I said in a tone that meant that I lost hope.

"...Let her go..."The man said as the other guards put their hands away from me.

"please come with is to Phoenix Drop so we can help heal your wounds"The man said.

"V-v-very w-w-well..."I say nervously.

(Lazy writer is gonna skip the journey to Phoenix Drop)

Garroth P.O.V

Its weird she hasn't told us her name yet...I respect that but I don't know about Laurence and Dante.

"Brian open the gates"I said looking at Brian.

"Yes sir!"Brian said as he opened the gates we walked inside only to see the girl in the cloak start bleeding...OH MY IRENE I FORGOT SHE WAS SHOT IN THE ARM BY A BANDIT!

"We need to get you to Kawaii -Chan's House quickly"I said.

Laurence picked her up as we ran to Kawaii-Chan's house only to see Kawaii-Chan,Donna,Lucinda and Zoey.

"what is Garroth-kun(or something)doing in Kawaii-Chan's house?"Kawaii-Chan asked.As Kawaii-Chan and the other ladies see the girl with the arrow in her arm.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS ALL OF YOU!"Kawaii-Chan yelled as she ran downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone Hope you like this chapter and read the next one coming tomorrow hehe I'm so exited I have so many ideas!402words btw