True Form

Laurence P.O.V
I stood there.....paralyzed....Aphmau kept pulling my arm.

"LAURENCE WE NEED TO GO!"Aphmau yelled.

"Awww~Leaving already?Where's the fun on that?"Y/N said as she walked towards us.Then another figure came beside her.(yes u guessed it)

"Sebastian!This is a order,make them suffer"Y/N said as she pointed at us,the other named 'Sebastian' nodded and smiled. 

"Yes,My lady..."He said and ran to us,I saw from the corner of my eye Y/N leave the gate,with Lillian.Y/N then snapped her fingers making Sebastian disappear and appear next to her,I then saw them enter the forest.

"APHMAU!WE NEED TO FOLLOW THEM!"Aphmau nodded and we left.

Sebastian P.O.V
Ah~How good it feels to be back in Action.Your evil true form is very beautiful compared to the human one young master....

Zane P.O.V
Grrr Phoenix Drop better not be the reason Lillian is missing.I was walking to Phoenix Drop when I saw a flash of h/c pass by I followed it and saw it was Y/N and Lillian.I clenched my fist.

"LILLIAN YOU DISOBEYED ORDERS!"I yelled.She only laughed and got two relics.She smashed them together creating the Irene Dimension.I stood there shocked,I never noticed Aphmau,Aaron,Garroth, Laurence,and,Dante run up to us.Y/N looked at us with her e/c eyes that soon glowed a bright e/c.She smiled and turned back around watching Lillian lost with words.

"It...worked....it actually worked!"Lillian said as she jumped up and down.

"Shall we go in?"Y/N said with a smirk.They nodded and went inside,we ran behind them not caring about our villages.I was soon blinded by a white light.

We were in the Irene Dimension...
~~~~~~~~
(okay I'm making a sequel I feel like this book is too long and I feel like it,until then wait for the sequel also I'm adding another book and u thought u couldn't have anymore Aphmaux readers X3)

~~~~~~~~(okay I'm making a sequel I feel like this book is too long and I feel like it,until then wait for the sequel also I'm adding another book and u thought u couldn't have anymore Aphmaux readers X3)