Death forest

Y/n P.O.V
I got off his bare chest and tried to walk away.But the hole in my chest was hurting more than when the arrow was inside my chest.I stayed silent seeing them the two still fighting.I went into the woods and rested my back into the tree.I looked around and saw the forest I was in.

I looked around and saw the forest I was in

It looked so beautiful...too bad this will be the forest I die in.

"Y/N!"I heard a voice through the woods,I got up and tried to run but felt more pain in my chest.I looked to see if they saw me.I turned back around to see Garroth.

"GAH GARROTH DON'T DO THAT!"I yelled.

"What happened to your chest"He said as he was reaching for the wound.I quickly backed away.

"I-Its f-fine"I said.

"No it's not,Come follow me"Garroth said.I tried to walk bit only fell to the Ground.

"Oh um let me help you"Garroth said as he picked me up,I could see him blushing from under his helm.

"So how was your family reunion?"Garroth asked.

"I didn't want to see him again,I swore that if I ever saw him again I'll kill him"I said in a mad tone.

"Heh I know that feeling"Garroth said.

"you want to kill your family too?"I asked in a exited voice.

"Not all but just one family member"Garroth laughed,I felt like a arrow was coming towards us,it seemed like Garroth didn't know.I pushed him off me as I put my hand out ready to grabbed it but it just went through the palm of my hand,red liquid fell down my cold hand.I turned to see Garroth with a freighted face staring at me.

"I'm fine,let's keep moving"I said as I started to walk,Garroth started to catch up to me,where was right behind me he picked me up.

"Don't think I'm letting you walk like that"Garroth said.I felt my eyes growing heavy which I couldn't keep open anymore.I closed my eyes,not gonna sleep...just gonna clo---

Garroth P.O.V
I heard soft breathing when I looked down to see that Y/N fell asleep.She looks so cute,ugh Y/N how I hate seeing you hurt emotionally and physically....I started to see two figures trying to rip their heads off,I started running to them to see who they were,a man with no shirt just a jacket and Zenix.I stared at the two but they didn't notice,I sat down besides a man just looking amazed,I put Y/n on my lap letting her head fall on my shoulder(oh god I'm getting cheesy now)When they stopped fighting they both turned to look at me and Y/N.

"NOW YOU?!WHAT IS IT WITH MEN AND Y/N?!YEAH SHE'S PRETTY BUT--IRENE!"Zenix yelled.I just stared at Zenix with a derp face.
~~~~~~
Okay done fainally!I know I don't post a lot because I'm busy 'studying' for the STAAR test,apparently it's in 2 or 3 weeks.
             525 words yay                                           (Levi~Senpaii=Nosebleed)