Side stories:Christmas!

Y/N P.O.V
As I was helping Aphmau by delivering the invitations.I noticed Zane having a bad day,I rushed to my house getting my present because it was his and ran next to him.

"Hi Zane!"I said with joy.

"What do you want Y/N?"Zane said while still walking.

"I just wanted to give you this."I gave Zane the present that was shaking madly.

"You should probably open it now"I said.As Zane opened the present a black cat jumped out purring on Zane.

"Wow,My parents never let me have a cat and never got presents from others"Zane said while still petting the cat.

"Well I got to go Zane bye!"I said as I walked away.I saw Zane put his cat in the box but left the lid off and walked to his house.I reached to Aphmau's house and knocked.Katelyn opened the door and saw the bag with what used to be letters inside.

"APHMAU ITS FOR YOU!"Katelyn yelled as Aphmau came she looked at the bag.

"I dilivered all the invitations,is there.Anything else I can do?"I asked .

"Well yes can you help us decorate the house?"Aphmau asked.

"Sure!"I said as I walked into the house.

"Wow your house needs a lot of decorating for it to look like a party."I said while looking around.

~Lazy writer is being lazy and will skip to the party cause I can~

So many people came but Michi ARGHH HOW I HATE THAT GIRL!She broke into my house one night and stole mah Noragami poster of Yato GRRRRRRR!(search it up).

The guys came then these three guys,one with pink hair and skin,another one with blue hair and skin,and a red head one which seemed to be a pirate or something....okay think he's drunk.

We all had fun and games until Garroth and Laurance put a face of Zane on Zane's face in a one direction poster.

"Hey!What--OH MY IRENE DONT YOU KNOW WHO'S POSTER IS THIS?!"I said in panick.They both nod 'no' and I pointed to Katelyn's bed side which had a picture of Katelyn.Their eyes widen from shook.

"You know what?I have nothing to do with this"I say as I walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
M'kay I might have gotten confused on two episodes of MyStreet but plz tell meh you liked this and I'll see. Y'all tomorrow bye
                                          410 words