The Search pt2

Your P.O.V
As I was gonna call his name he turned around and looked at me with a sad face.

"Y/N do you forgive me?"Zane said,with those four words I stood shocked.

"Z-Zane I-i don't know...not until you prove it to me."I said.

"How?"Zane said.

"By letting me go,that's how I'll forgive you Zane"I said.

"Very well"Zane said as he opened the door,I got up and got to the door as I did I hugged Zane.

"This isn't goodbye just till next time"I say.Zane nods and I walked out.

Garroth P.O.V

Oh my Irene where is she?!We looked all over the village but no sigh of Y/N I start to get worried and see the same expression on Laurence.

"No luck?"Laurence said.As I was shaking my head 'no'.

Y/N P.O.V

Hmm...gotta make myself unsuspicious I walk around looking for something to run after me so the blame won't go to Zane.AHA!Wolf pack perfect I throw a stick as they come after me.I ran to the gates while I was running I ripped some of my clothes to make it seem ripped.As I was in front of the main gate I quickly put on a worried face.

"SOMEONE OPEN THE GATES!PLEASE!"I yell as the wolves pack in on me.

One jumped on me causing me to fall.I kept struggling to get it off me until one bit my leg.

"ARRRGGHHH!"I yell in pain.WHY IS MY LEFT FOOT ALWAYS GETTING HURT THEY JUST HAD TO GO WITH THE FOOT.

I try to get up but the wolves kept coming towards me I try to run but they bit my leg and really made it bleed.

Garroth P.O.V

"ARGHHHHH!"

That was the only thing I heard that broke our silence.It sounds like Y/N...
~~~~~~~
hey everyone its finally winter break and I get to write more yay hehe I wish y'all could see my excitement.

Oh by the way I want to ask you do you want me to write side stories?

That's all bai hehe