Side story:How The Zane Stole Christmas

Y/N P.O.V
I was talking to Garroth to my way home until I made it to my house and he went to his.

"Well here's my stop,Bye Garroth!"I said as I waved bye.He did the same and walked home until Laurance and Dante knocked him out with a snowball in the middle of the street...Well at least the roads are closed here.
Vylad P.O.V
I saw Y/N and Garroth walking together which made me a bit jealous.I was so focused on Y/N that I hit my face in a tree.Hope she didn't see me...or anyone did...WAIT WHAT IF SOMEONE RECORDED IT!?Wow I'm overreacting over a small hit....I just walked home until I bumped into Mcloud(I have no idea how to spell...)

"YARRR WAT--Oh hey Vylad whatrrrrr you up to?"Mcloud said as he picked me up.

"N-NOTHING DEFINITELY NOT STARRING AT Y/N!"I laughed nervously.

"Oh hold up there lass are you talking about My neighbor?"McCloud asked as he looked at y/n door.

"ye--WAIT SHE IS YOUR NEIGHBOR?!"I said full of shock.

"She sure is!Pretty sight is she huh?"McCloud said.

"Yeah--Oh before I forget can you give this to Y/N and say it was from me?"I said.

"With pleasure,5 dablumes"McCloud said as he set his hand out.

"Ugh...fine"I said as I gave McCloud fifty cents.

"Well I'll be taking my leave now bye Vlad!"McCloud said as he walked away with Y/N's present.
Y/N P.O.V
Well tomorrow was Aph's party and I have so many presents its not even funny well...i guess I can ask McCloud to help me carry them if he's even going...
~Time skip to night!cuz I can~
Zane P.O.V
Time to steal Christmas!With Pinkie Cake(I forgot the name if I'm right yay if I got it wrong please comment and tell me what the name was)
Next to Aaron's house!When I came through Aaron's chimney I saw Aaron with a bat looking at me with a death glare...NOPE NOT RISKING IT!I got out as quick as I could hoping I wouldn't get beat up.I stole Aphmau's things and now to Y/N's house,I made my mind I am stealing from her home.When I entered I stole all her things except for her tree as I got the tree I saw Y/N behind me with F/C footie-pijamas(idk how to spell) and her H/C hair resting on her shoulders.

"S-Santa?"Y/N said as she rubbed her eyes.She is so cute....

"G-go to bed Y/N.."I said trying to have a Santa accent.

"Okay Santa..."Y/N said as she walked away.When she was gonna go to the stairs I was tackled to the ground.

"SANTA!"Y/N screamed while I was still on the ground.

"TRAVIS GET OFF SANTA!"Y/N said as she tried to pull someone away from me.

"NO!"The man said as he was trying to keep grip of me.

"TRAVIS I DON'T NEED MY BROTHER ALWAYS BABYING ME!(I said it if you don't want Travis Imagen someone else okay?)"Y/N screamed.

As the man pulled my hat off my black hair showed.

"Z-Zane?!"Y/N said as she finally got the man off me which sent her on top of me.

"Merry Christmas?...."I said while putting my hat back on.

"I told you we should have let the chimney on"The man said.

"Nonsense,how else would Santa get in?"Y/N said as she looked at the man.

"Oh sorry Zane!"Y/N said as she got off me.

"Y/N who is this?"The man asked.

"This is Zane.Zane this is Travis my brother"Y/N said.

"wait?!Brother?! why haven't I've seen him when I come over?"I said.

"Oh um he's always out either for School or being with his friends"Y/N said.

"oh"I said.

"well I better get going bye!"I said as I went up the chimney.Good thing I didn't put her things in a bag.
-Christmas party or something-
Y/N P.O.V
It was party day and Travis ended up helping me with the presents I thought he was gonna be gone with his friends in the morning but he helped I'm happy for that hehe!
-skip to mistletoe part because it was the last scene-
I looked at everyone having fun not noticing I was under a mistletoe.Zane came up next to me as he looked up he chuckled nervously.

"You wouldn't do it heh"Zane said as he looked away burning red.I kissed him on the cheek which sent the boys making death glares at Zane and the girls fangirling.As I looked at Zane he was twice as red from last time.
~~~~
OH MAH GURD I AM FANGIRLING SO BAD.Oh when I said I was gonna do stories all night....well I got caught at night...and I didn't post yesterday because I went to celebrate Christmas and sorry please don't hate me!Anyways I will try to post another chapter and I'll try to post tomorrow too so hope I make one today.bye everyone
890 words BTW also that's alot 4me