Irene's Symbol

I have no photo for this so I'll just one I took.
Y/N P.O.V
I woke up and noticed my helmet was off and I had a white and purple bandana covering my mouth.I tried to sit up but I've never felt so much pain,It hurts more than the sword that was stabbed into me a while back.
I groaned in pain hoping someone would hear me...nothing happend.I looked around to see if I could signal someone that I was here.I tried opening the door but it was locked.I hit the wall and slided down.I didn't know what to do...just wait I guess...

-1 hour time skip-

Still no one.I guess if I'm stuck here I might as well do something.I grabbed a book of Irene and read through until I saw a page that stood out

Page 339
Many of those who leave the Irene Dimension and have met Irene.A purple and white bandana appears,Descendants of Irene(only a few) come out in white amour,A purple and white bandana and a her symbol.If it is under the left eye you have been purified.If it is on the right eye you have been purified and proclaimed their child.It showed her symbol.

I quickly looked at myself and noticed I had her symbol at the bottom of my right eye.I couldn't stay there any longer.I pushed the door until it finally opened.

"h-how did You?!"Zoey said concerned.

"Only descendants of the divine warriors with great power can open that door!"Zoey said.

"Um...."I said as I stayed silent until Emmalyn came in with books and a quilt.

"TELL.ME.HOW!"Emmalyn said/yelled.

Oh Irene this will take a while.
~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I've been working on both books and I have no clue on what to write plus I got glasses.
They're  52□18 yes I'm half blind I think idk....