Snowed in

Y/N P.O.V
"Y/N..."Travis said softly poking my face.

"Whaaaaaaat?"I said turning the other way and
putting my blanket on top of me

"Guess what?"Travis said.

"Chicken but.but really what?"I said.

"We're snowed in"Travis said.

"WHAT?!"I said as jumped off my bed and ran to my window to see we were snowed in.

"...SNOW!"I yelled as I got Travis's jacket and threw it at him.

"put it on"I Said while I put my jacket on.

"why?"Travis said putting the jacket on.

"we're taking out the snow on our driveway,now come on!"I said and ran downstairs.
-Time skip to when they were at their door cuz I can-
When Travis opened the door he just looked at it.

"Think we should just stay inside?"Travis said.

"mmmm...well you can do that and I'll play in the snow."I said while I closed the door and walked upstairs.

"What are you doing?"Travis said while I entered my room and he followed.

"Going the fun way!"I said as I opened my window.

"Ladies first"I said as I pushed Travis out the window.

"WEE!"I yelled as I jumped out the window.

"Great now how are we gonna get back inside?"Travis said with an annoyed tone.

"Only one way!"I said as I threw a shovel at him.

"Sometimes you get too childish Y/N"Travis said as he started shoveling.

"Meh you're the one that played with me when we were younger and when you stopped to play with your friends...you became a stranger to me...but I never left my childness behind cause guess that makes me who I am now"I said.(wow things got deep...)

As I said that I felt someone lift me up and hug me.

"Don't EVER think like that Y/n,I'll always be your brother"Travis said.

He let me down and continued shoveling snow.
At that moment a snowball hit Travis.I tried to hold back laughter of his reaction to a snowball.

"REALLY Y/N!"Travis yelled.

"Wasn't me"I said as I pointed at McCloud's house.

"GET YOUR SNOWBALLS Y/N!"Travis yelled as he got snowballs ready to throw,
~~~~~
Okay I think that's a good way to end it um the brother thing sorry if that got deep also I wrote  'snowed in' and 'the snowball fight' together because why not?
425 words omg that's a lot for me but not for other writers idk.GAH!I'm rambling, bye bye!