Side stories:Day before date

Y/N P.O.V
I was in my room finishing up my homework when Travis suddenly broke down my door.

"NOOOOO MY DOOR!!"I yell.

"AAAAAA Y/N IM FANGIRLING!"Travis yelled.I just stared with at Travis in fear.

"O-Of what?"I managed to say.

"Katelyn said yes to go on a date with me!"Travis said.

"Good for you"I said and turned back around to do my homework.

"Aaaaaannd i want you to come!"Travis added.

"Like a third wheel?"I said not looking away from my paper.

"Nope!"Travis said.

"Sure--WAIT IM GONNA---"I was inturrupted by Travis leaving my room.As I turned back to my phone I got three messages.

Zane:Will you go to the date with me?~              1sec. ago

Garroth:Will you go to a date with me?~            2sec.  ago

Laurance:Will you go to the date with me?~       3sec. ago

I groaned as I put my phone down.Now what am I gonna do?I grabbed a hat,wrote their names in paper and put the paper inside the hat.

"TRAVIS!COME HERE!!PLEASE!"I yelled while Travis bursted in my room.

"WHERE'S THE DANGER?!"Travis said,I noticed he had mom's frying pan.

"Grab a name from the hat.Dont look"I said.He put his hand in the hat and grabbed a piece of paper,he unfolded it and his eyes widened.

"What?Who's name is in it?"I asked.He put the paper in my hands as I opened it almost ripping it.I looked at the name and my eyes widened.

"Z-ZANE!"I yelled.

~~~~~~~SINYANYANS!
Hey!How y'all liked this and have a good day bye!Also as you can see I am on schedule now!
     285 words oh meh GURD!