New team mate

I walk into the room where Emerald was laying, he was sitting down now. As soon as I enter the room Emerald came up and hugged me with tears in his eyes. As I here a voice from behind him "hey who is that?" I looked over his strong shoulder and see serendibite standing there. "Hey Seren do you remember me?" I say with a slightly shaken voice She had a confused look on her face then she said "Squirt, is that you?" "yep but I don't go by that name anymore" I go by my first name now" she ran over to me and hugged me, when Emerald stepped away. "Hey do y'all want to join our team? I would have to check with master but I'm sure he won't mind, in fact we're going on a self quest today" (I say getting a little gloomy) "that would be great" they both said in synch.

I walk out of the room heading to were Master is. (There are so many questions I want to ask them, but I don't think I have time) I get arrive were master is sitting on the bar "excuse me sir? Could Emerald,and Serendibite join our team and fairy tail?" I don't see a problem with that you will just have to go get them and bring them to me to see if they are capable and also so Marijane can stamp them. "Yes sir, thank you" I turn around and Seren and Emerald looking straight at me, "y'all fallow me so you can get your stamp,its a symbol that your part of the fairy tail guild" we all walk over to Mary (that's what I call her) she has the stamp already ready* as we arrive at the counter were Mary was "we're would you like your stamp?" Mary with a soft smile, I sit down in a stool beside where they were standing I watch as emerald gets his green stamp on his arm, and while Seren got her black stamp on her upper left shoulder, when she asked "hey squirt were is your mark??" "Oh it's on my right shoulder" I say lifting my shirt sleeve up only enough for her to see the mark "cool" they both say at the same time.

"Hey lets go introduce y'all to the other gang members" they nod as they fallow me I first walk up to Natsu "hey Natsu I would like you to meet someone, one of my best friends" I leave Seren talk to Natsu. I take emerald to meet Gray I find Gray hiding from Juvia "hey Gray I would like you to meet Emerald he will be joining our group, y'all keep talking I'll let you meet Erza later" I herd Gray tell emerald "do not get Erza mad, all hell will break loose" you thinks she's bad yea right you haven't seen Seren or Squirt when they get mad" hey Erza, master let Seren and Emerald join the guild and now there in our group, thanks for letting them join" I say with a smile  "no problem" she says with a almost relived look.