Something Missing

We all rush to our closest friend (Seren and RY, Natsu and Lucy, Gray and Juvia , Me and Emerald) but Erza felt kind of left out until she leaned agenst the corner of the room in the shadows but only to find a muscular figure behind her she automatically turns around and gets in her fighting position until it came clear that the man before her was no other than Jellal they look into each others eyes sharing a thought as if they understood what the other was saying without saying a word "why are you here?" She asked reminding herself he goes hot and cold don't get attached "I wanted to help I herd you were on a dangerous gurney, I came here to do what I could to prove that I am not who I once was now I understand if you don't believe me, trust me you have every reason not to, If you cant trust me to help you I have no buisnes here" he says with a pained but thoughtful expression

Gray held out a hand for Juvia to get up she takes his offer, Natsu and Lucy are making small talk, and Sapphire has emerald held up beside her leaning on her for support and Seren runs up and hugs Jin or RY and scans him for any deep bruises"we need to get out of here!" Said Erza as we see the ceiling shake "This way is the fastest" says Jellal pointing his finger at the right passage way

I sling my guitar over my left shoulder Making sure Emerald can now keep himself up and walk. How could everyone hear each others thoughts in that area, being underground is suppose to conceal mind reading abilities "What exactly did he do to you guys before we got here?" Says Lucy with a concerned look but eager to seek the answer "well he tied us up and shined a light into our eyes that would make us blind for a while so we could nearly see then he used his magic to strangle us and basically suck the life out of us" Gray says acting like it was nothing at all. We all stay quiet for a little while trying to figure out what was going on as we make our way through the exit every few minutes Seren would look back to make sure everyone was keeping up and we didn't have a tail (follower) we ended up on a beautiful beach,the soft sand,the sound of the seagulls crying out and the waves roaring and the sun setting over the ocean it would seem peaceful for most people but for me it was one more thing leading us off track. "We should camp here" says Erza motioning Jellal to sit down beside of her I look over the long stretched perfect beach then it came into sight that there was a tiny shop at the end of a long sun lit beach.

The screeching sound of the seagulls somehow woke me up, I must have fallen asleep I look up and around as everyone is still asleep. I write a little note in the sand "going to look around, be back soon" its pretty plain-jane but its enough to understand what i'm doing I reach back to place my guitar beside Erza. I start walking towards the tiny shop just curious what could be in this old raggedy place I approached a sign that said "used weapons available" I automatically walked into the store as I entered the little charm on the door ringed I peak down the first aisle looking for some type of weapon something resourceful. And find little knick·knacks lined among the shelves i turn my attention towards the clerk but I couldn't help but notice that a plaster beside her had the numbers 3-8-29  ignoring that I decided to break the silence "hello mam do you happen to have any swords available?" she gave me a welcoming grin and went through a hallway that led into a room I guess that is were they store extra or important supplies. The lady comes out of the room she holds a raggedy old sword casing, "this is one of a kind dear, I feel the need to give it to you" I stood there shocked I carefully take the sword out of the casing and it beautifully shimmered under the faint lighting it has a Navy blue grip with swirly curves carved into the piece " how much for it mam? It's amazing" I saw a compassion deep in her eyes "its yours free" the old but kind lady said with a slight smile "no mam I couldn't I have to give you something"she shook her head "there is a reason you came into this store, and that is the reason" I look at her in question, she nods " I will have it then thank you" I say with a smile I look at her thoughtfully but only to find that she disappeared almost vaporized. "How could someone disappear like that?"