The Hotel

"Hey we should have been getting off the train right now don't you think?" Emerald smiled and said"I have no idea" then he whispers to me "why is Gray Stripping?" I couldn't help it, I had to laugh "have you came up with a name for him yet?" Y'all better not be talking about me" said gray "dang stop being such a sour crouch" me and Seren say at the same time. "Erza you have been so quiet" Erza sighs then says "I was trying to be polite and not say anything but... GRAY PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON, YOUR IN YOUR UNDERWEAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" everyone else is laughing except for Gray "eye your embarrassing me " said happy  

As we arrive at our stop we first decide to Check in to a hotel. "Thank you" I say with a smile as the women behind the counter gave me our room key. "Let's just go already" said gray while Natsu was complaining that he was hungry. "When can we go to our room, this is taking forever?" I'm assuming Erza must be getting annoyed cause she gave me a look that she wanted them to shut up, "ok let's go to our room, look for number 919 it should be to our left" I say walking left down the hall. " I found it" Natsu said proud of himself "let's get in then said Lucy I slide out key on the slot for it to do in. We interred the room wile I carried the luggage inside the first thing Natsu did was plop on the bed as Lucy plops beside him. "Hey Gray,Erza could y'all hold the fort down me and sapphire are going to go check out this place?" Sure why not" said Erza Gray looked gloomy as always and mumbled" it's not like we have a choice" I glare at him darting him to look away,daring him to say another word. He looked around avoiding my gaze.

"Let's make like horse poop and hit the trails" I say opening the door "only someone like you could come up with something like that" said Seren, we walk out of the room, I shut the door behind us. They we are suddenly approached by a guy it looks like he works here. "How may I be at your service miss?" (That's a guy just so you know) He says as he bows to Seren I start to laugh A little, I saw her straighten her back "hello I'm Seren, nice to meet you" she says with a grin (it's completely obvious that she likes him) "holly crap, RY?" He looked at me with a questioning look "It's me sapphire we went to elementary school together" "oh yea I remember,you look so different now" I hope that's a good thing" we both let out a little laugh Seren looks a little well more like a lot, but she is really surprised.