Drop Dead

The next morning I awoke with ease I go back inside and put my guitar up, everyone was up "let's go get some breakfast" said Natsu eager to eat "sure but we need t.o get started right after we finish eating" said Erza "let a go" said Natsu and Lucy "I'm not that hungry, I think I will just explore the hotel" said emerald "I'm going to go see Jin, I will catch up with you guys later"

I guess it's the five of us then (Natsu,Lucy,Erza,Gray,Me) oh I forgot happy I'm sorry then the six of us then "your so mean" said happy "I said I'm sorry, will it help if you eat fish?" Eye said we all head out each going off in each deprecation to seek what they were looking for

____________time skip___________
After we were finished with what we were doing we all join together in the lobby. Each person had one thing (that they will use later on) I have my guitar,Natsu has some flashlights,Lucy carried a switch,and Gray had a water bottle in hand, Erza she had a first aid kit. "I here he first place they found her was in the cursed woods  also know as drop dead,the name is ironic ant it?" I say slinging my acoustic guitar over my shoulder, "let's just get this over with"said the grumpy ice Mage "Gray do you remember how bad it hurt when you got slammed into a brick wall?" Yea... He said cautiously "Cut the crap unless you want to feel that way again!" I say in a very calm voice everyone began to lash as we came closer and closer to drop dead. As we enter the woods a cold chill went down my back "does anyone else feel as if something is off" Lucy said in a slightly shaky voice "yea" we all nod, the trees are sagging over the pathway No life Barley any alive trees the soul was no longer firm it felt as if you were walking on tin foil. "I feel like something is here, watching us" Eye said happy with a gloomy look.

Gray takes one more step then falls down into a dark whole or what looked like hole that went straight down"LETS GO NOW" Seren and Erza say in synch we all scurry down the hole well it was more like a  small opening as Natsu pulls out his flashlights "here" he gives one flashlight to each person. There is a fork in the path there are five separate sections "we will each go one way" I felt a breath behind me and sticky texture on my skin then an avalanche fell from the opening, watching each rock fall fast, with bats flying around then I look up above the five tunnels and there is a dead man being hung he wore a right robe and had a devilish smile on his face. You could almost see the cold chill run up each others backs as they noticed what I did. "RUN!!!" I say pondering and trying to figure out what exactly is I have had a feeling in my gut lately that things are more than they seem.

_____Narraters P.O.V.____
Lucy went through the path farthest to the right as she starts frantically running down the hall thoughts of danger and what could happen "We're the heck is Gray?" The path beside Lucy was Seren as she ran down the hall huffing for breath she thought I cant stop I need to keep running and "Were the heck is Gray?" Then there is Natsu who ran straight down the pathway as he thought I'm all fired up now! And also thought "we're the hell are you Gray?" Then Erza running in the tunnel beside Natsu she equips into her sprinting armer so she could get there first and figure out "where the heck is Gray?" Sapphire is in the far left tunnel running fast down the tunnel, she pondered I wonder how the others are doing?, " we're the heck is Gray? They all end up in a small room together what's going on?,is this some kind of trick maze thought Erza "um Erza how did you say that without your lips moving" said happy shaking that doesn't make sense Seren thought,this is weirded Natsu thought I wonder why emerald walked away after he kissed me and I wonder what he meant by that? I thought every eye in the room was on me the look somewhat dumfounded "Let's just continue" says Lucy timidly.