The dream

We decided to head back to the hotel room, as we were walking down the hall Seren has seemed so happy "Seren what's got you so happy?" I ask just waiting for her to answer even though I have a pretty good idea why she's smiling "me and Jin are dating" i try my best to act surprised "did he now?" Erza is normally protective so she should be saying something by now "if he brakes your heart I'll break him" we all laugh knowing Erza means what she says "guys I'm beat, I'll sleep on the couch, Natu you and Gray can Sleep in one room and Erza Lucy Seren just do whatever" we all drift off asleep.

As I close my eyes a few moments of peace but now I picture a house "my house, my sister" tears stung in my eyes, I can't hide my emotions anymore it's to much I imagine my sister getting tortured, getting electrocuted getting beaten then I see my father laying on the floor along with my mother I rush to them and check there pulse "there dead" I frantically walk over to diamond who is getting slashed "tell me were she is" the deep threatening voice said however I try to protect her by standing in front of her the lash goes through me it feels as if everything I love every one I love, ever memory I have good or bad has just been taken away from me.

I doge up and I look around "everyone is still asleep" I say as a cold sweat ran down my back *sigh* I haven't done this in a while but I grab my guitar and sit outside on the steps that lead to a porch I strum a few chords trying to ease my thoughts  (click the play button at the top of the page, after you have done that please continue reading) I sing the song poring my heart out tears streaming down my face, Emerald suddenly comes out and sits beside me. He scoots close to me putting his hand around my back trying to comfort me and I let him

I needed someone to care about me I needed someone to help me. I know this sounds weak but I am 17 I have kept my emotions in for 12 years it feels good to finally get it all out. I lean my head onto his shoulder, as he cuffs my face with his strong hand that has a sensitive touch somehow and says these words,these words I will remember forever "I have always loved you sapphire" I wasn't surprised not in one bit, because somehow deep down I always knew how he felt about me and he knew how I felt about him,I felt the same way, we look into each others eyes seeing each others pain seeing our past *his soft but firm lips collide with mine* and then at that very moment I realized he was always there for me, he was always the one to make sure I was ok.

Just after we speared he goes back inside to lay back down I love the outside so I'll just try to sleep out here for tonight.

__________________________________________________________________________________Sorry about the gushy or romantic scene of you don't like it I'm sorry I just had it planed out and maybe it would spice things up a bit.🙃