The Pool

I got Seren to stop staring at him "let's check out back, I have herd it has a massive pool" she smiles then walks a little faster we exit through one of those turning doors that go in circles. I step outside and Seren shows up beside me "oh my goodness look at that" she said with astonishment in her eyes there was a stone waterfall on one side of the pool making it look so natural and clear, on the other side there were steps leading into the pool. I look towards the middle of the pool and there was a wooden diving boarded how the heck did they do that?, I have no idea but I don't really care at this point. "I packed a bathing suit did you?" She said looking at me with a guilty grin.

We decide to head back to our room. By now it was just when the sun was setting when that cool breeze hits the trees making the trees sway. "Do u have the key?" No I thought you had it? I knock on the door, thank god someone answered. I barge in "THEY HAVE A POOL" everyone gets up and runs to the bathroom,only a few moments later did all the boys come out in swim trunks "Gray you better keep your clothes on this time" said Natsu teasing him "shut it flair brain" Gray said fermly. "Ok.... Go down the hall then take a left then you will be at the spiny door go through that then you will be there" before I could say anything else everyone ran out the door including Erza who I assumed who got ready in the bedroom "I'll go in the bedroom to change, you can stay in here" I walk in the bedroom folding my clothes as I take them off then slip on my teal or blue Bikini. I walk in the living room, then I put my clothes in my suitcase. "You ready?" I say trying to forget why were actually here "how do I look?" She said with grin "amazing" I turn around looking at her black bikini "what about me?" "Fabulous" she said I chuckle a little then grab the key and the towel. "Let's get a move on!"

I end up walking out of the room first and Seren shuts the door we walk down the hall,then take a left and walk out of the spiny door we walk out and everyone is staring at us (only our group was out there) then I whisper "why are they starring at us?" "I-I don't know" did she stutter? she never stutters what on earth was that for I thought I fallow her gaze and I see Ry (I use to call him that) he is staring at her I pull her slightly trying to get her in the pool but I fail, I walk into the pool as she walks over RY by now everyone was back to swimming. "Let's play chicken" says emerald "what?" Said Gray "ok it's a game were you choose someone to sit on top of your shoulder and your opponent does the same, the two people on top try to nock each other off" "that sounds fun let's do this, Lucy your my partner" said Natsu "Sapphire your mine" said emerald "ok" I herd Gray tell Erza that they were apparently partners, but we need one more group. Seren and RY suddenly jump in the pool "we want to join to" says RY  "well I guess it's settled then" we begin to push each other me vs Erza and and Lucy vs Serern. I have been struggling but I finally knock Erza over And Seren leaves Lucy splashing in the water. We desire to not go agents each other we all just float on the water for a wile.