chapter 3

,when I woke up I was in a room that was big,had 2 closets,a bathroom,and the bed that I was in.it all looked so beautiful and mystical that I thought it was a dream so I pinched my self.

nonthing,but my curiosity got the best of me so I went to the first closet to se what was in there.clothes and lots of it you would think you was in a store it had Aero,Abercrombie,Hollister everything!!!but the crazy part was it all came in my size

I went to the next closet to find shoes, makeup,accessories.it was amazing the same thing though the shoes came in my size 10 yup I had some big feet to be 16.everyone made fun of me for it.

I went back to the first closet and picked out a pink shirt black jeggings and in the second closet I picked out some pink ugh boots and got in the shower.

after I got out I heard some voices.

"I think she up"

"should we go check on her?"

"Naw just wait she'll come down"

"I'm gone to watch some spongbob"

I was in total shock someone is actually here in this castle like place.I couldn't wait no longer I waited then opened the door a crack to see if anyone was out there.

nobody.good I just followed the sound of voices quietly and quickly.but as I was walking I couldn't help but stop at a door that had a golden rose on top of it.

I went into the room to find a library a fireplace and a painting above it.o went over to the painting to see 2 people in it a man that had hazel eyes and black hair just like me and a woman that had brown eyes black hair also and brown skin just like me.

"hello"said someone

I turned around in shock to find...

*-*

cliffhanger sort of this time.

omg who did she see?!?

and who are those people in the painting?!?

comment/like/read/fan

~lanyce