chapter 20

chapter 20!!!!!

12 noon outside the werewolf gates

Jessica wakes up

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?"I yelled jumping from y sleep ready to fight

"Shh calm down we had to already you go to sleep."said prince

"huh why and how come y'all didn't go to sleep?!?"

"because we are what's it called I think it's nocturnal or whatever and we are basically like owls that's why we try to wear shades a lot."said ray

"and when we gave you the water."said prince looking down.

"we didn't lie one bit because it was water with magical powder sorry."said ray looking down.

"we were worried bout you."they both said shameful like.

I knew they really cared and was very sorry.

"I forgive you 2."I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek then heading to the gates.

when I took a peek behind me the both of them was blushing while holding their cheek then realized I left and followed

in the throne room

the king (prod dad) is sitting there with his servant talking about the war

"may I suggest you apologize sir?"said the servant

"no you may not."said sir nick.I knew they were talking bout me.

then I busted out of the corner "there's an emerg-"

"look I don't want to hear you ok?I have important things to do especially dealing with the 'war'!"he said frustrated then prince and ray came behind me.

"we need a sample of your blood."prince said

"why wou-"

"your son needs it!"said ray

"what he need my blood for he never needed anything from me."nick said sitting back crossing his arms.

"GODDAMN IT YOUR SON GOT BIT BY A VAMPIRE TRYING TO SAVE ME!!!AND IF HE DOESN'T GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BLOOD HE WILL DIE BY TOMORROW AND I DIDN'T DEFEAT THE VAMPIRE KING FOR NOTHING!!!"I yelled at him while getting frustrated.

"w-what?!?"he said shocked.

"yea but he's not dead just hurt but your SON gonna die with out your blood!"prince said throwing him the needle.

he took the needle and shot him self then handed me the blood

"look I'm very sorry for everything I've done."said wk werewolf king

"mhm I forgive you,but you need to say sorry to your son for abandoning him."I said crossing my arms.

"-sighs- I know but tomorrow is the red moon and that's when the war begins are may we be allies?"

I looked at ray and prince and they both gave a nod of approval.

"were in but this doesn't mean were buddy buddies we just hate the same person and want to get our revenge on them."I said leaving with prince and ray running home.

kinda short?ik I'm working on it and the story is coming towards an end sadly but imma start working on mindless wolves part 2 and probably publish it around December or January well I'm done chao!!!