chapter 21

I'm back yet again and looks like I'm on a roll in updating huh??? and I looked at my readers today and was shocked to see over 600!!!thx you guys for reading!!!! Oh and can y'all do me a favor and read getting back up? thx!!!I'm done..LATTA

the very next day

we all busted through the door with the ingredients in our hands,but we was shocked to find prod's skin almost completely gray.

"he's getting worse."said roc taking the ingredients from our hands.

first he poured both of the blood's in a bowl took a single pedal from the white rose and dipped it into the bowl which made it red,then he brought the pedal to prod's nose and waited but nothing happened so he checked his book and sat there.

"what to do what to do."he said still looking in the book.

he gasped and said "Jessica you can wake him up!"

"me how?"I said shocked

"remembered when you laughed and made us go to sleep?"

"yeah but I learned to control that."

"Then you waked us up you..."

"hit that high note perfectly."

"exactly and if I put the rose pedal next to his nose he should wake up.you think you can do it?"said roc looking worried.

"I'll try."I said taking a step back.

I had to think real deep into myself to pull this one out because it was a matter of life or death.I thought of all the mean and bad things done to me then I just let it all out and prod opened his eyes with a shocked look on his face.

"i-is she ok?"whispered prod.

"yeah I'm ok.thank you."I said hugging him.

"it's what I do."he said

but all of a sudden it had gotten very dark outside and the moon was full and red.

"isn't it like 12 o'clock in the afternoon?!?"I asked

"yes but the red moon comes early."said prince.

then we heard screeches and howls.

"we must get going."said ray heading to the bookshelf and pushing a red book in which made the bookself turn into a weapons room.

"we have made our gear but your mother made one especially for you."said ray picking up a gold and silver breastplate with gold and silver shoes and handing it to me.

"woah."I said putting it on.

prod coughed,"I have to go."then he tried to get off the couch but he stopped and held his heart.

"your body us still trying to turn back to it's originally way.I am sorry but you have to stay."said roc

"ugh ok."said prod sitting back."I'll stay."

"let's go."said prince then him and the boys went outside,transformed and went ahead.

I went to prod kissed him on the lips, ran out the door, transformed and caught up with the boys.

right then and there I knew it was time.

it's.about.to.go.downnnn. we are coming to an end I am sorry to say,but it has been very fun writing this story and the crazy part is most of this came to me in a dream I had,so I guess this story was meant to be written. Lol.well I'm done...LATTA!!!